Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sherylnkent

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-02-28

Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast   Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 11:32 pm

Would any of you ladies be interested in getting together for a cuppa and chat at some stage?
Back to top Go down
Tonibubble

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2013-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast   Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 8:21 am

I went with Dr Jordaan & couldn't be happier. He was so lovely, caring & compassionate. I had two referrals & didn't even bother seeing the second doctor after meeting Dr Jordaan. He was very particular & fussy & hadn't had any complications in all the operations he's done, which also made me feel better.
I've had a really good experience & six months today since I started the pre op diet, have lost 44kg! I couldn't be happier, it's already changed my life.
Back to top Go down
Sherylnkent

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-02-28

PostSubject: Re: Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast   Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast EmptyFri 28 Feb 2014, 2:12 am

I am having Jorrie do my sleeve on the 6th May 2014. He removed my band in January and I've found his manner to be wonderful. As an ex RN I've always been a bit on the fence with Drs but Jorrie is lovely, kind, companionate re weight issues and understanding with FULL explanations on every procedure ... I'm glad I have found him, and thank you for posting glenmaree
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast   Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast EmptySat 29 Sep 2012, 5:34 am

I have previously posted about Dr Jorrie Jordann but want to add a footnote. Last Friday I underwent a complicated gastric bypass with this wonderful man. Once again his attention to detail was amazing!! This man consulted 2 other clinics (one in Australia and the other in South Africia. He also had my case reviewed with Professor George Hopkins. In total 4 surgeons were present during the procedure - one was brought in solely to review the work. Surgery time about 9 hours - 2 nights in ICU. When I said the pain managemnt was not as good he called the gas man and together they reviewed and changed it. I saw him twice a day and sometimes 3 times per day. He checked and double checked all test results and if not completely satisfied he ordered more. His practice staff Keiran and Petrina are also very caring nd involved. In short, this man has given me a new life for which I will be eternally grateful. I would highly recommended him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast   Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Jorrie Jordann Pindarra Hospital Gold Coast
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: