AuthorMessage
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

When will I feel normal again?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When will I feel normal again??   When will I feel normal again?? EmptySun 25 Jan 2015, 9:35 am

Hey BB, like Wendy, I had 3 weeks off work but it wasn't until I started on normal foods that i really started to feel better. I wasn't sick or anything, just really tired a lot of the time.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: When will I feel normal again??   When will I feel normal again?? EmptySun 25 Jan 2015, 7:53 am

Hey BB, I had 3 weeks of recovery before returning to work and felt like I really could have done with another one, although I did cope.  I just felt a bit drained a lot of the time and had a few icky moments where I felt like I might throw up (but didn't).

It probably depends on the job you are doing - I am a teacher so not a desk job.  Best wishes and take it easy as much as you can.

Cheers,
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: When will I feel normal again??   When will I feel normal again?? EmptySun 25 Jan 2015, 6:43 am

Hi all, I'm 2 and a half weeks out, back to work on Tuesday, and I just feel so not like myself. I know my eating habits are now obviously different, but just want to turn that corner and have more energy and not have to worry about stuff all the time. When did you guys start feeling normal again (new normal that is!)??
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When will I feel normal again??   When will I feel normal again?? Empty

Back to top Go down

When will I feel normal again??
Page 1 of 1