Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pinkandblue82
pinkandblue82

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-12-17

Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!   Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2015, 1:20 pm

I am nervous about the pain but more that dr will say no and also hate the fact I will be away from family - I'm a control freak so stress about the kids etc when I am not there

I am slightly insane and over prepare with research etc when it comes to surgeries so I can now exactly what happens and what can go wrong etc

When I had my hysterectomy last year I even went as far as to watch videos of procedure gross as they were I went in not scared
Back to top Go down
gingerchicken
Part of the furniture
gingerchicken

Female
Number of posts : 432
Registration date : 2014-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!   Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2015, 12:41 pm

Hi pink blue,

I totally understand how you are thinking. I too am not sleeved and unfortunately have that type of self talk about myself too when I look in the mirror. Sometimes, I don't even bother to look.... Only to do my hair :(
I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and you get good news about the date. 
It must be reassuring seeing and knowing that your husband has been sleeved and you know what to expect. Are you nervous/worried at all about the surgery? Or are you really well aware of what will happen?

Ginger x
Back to top Go down
QuirkyQuaintrelle
Part of the furniture
QuirkyQuaintrelle

Female
Number of posts : 895
Registration date : 2014-09-25

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!   Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2015, 9:16 am

Good luck with the surgeon tomorrow luv, I hope they can do it for you sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
https://www.etsy.com/au/shop/TheQuirkyQuaintrelle
pinkandblue82
pinkandblue82

Female
Number of posts : 85
Registration date : 2014-12-17

PostSubject: Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!   Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! EmptyTue 06 Jan 2015, 9:01 am

I am going slightly crazy today, I have my appointment to meet with my surgeon tomorrow and I am hoping I can book my sleeve in.

it is a huge change but I am excited for all the positive reasons and outcomes, I have seen first hand the ups and downs with my husband being sleeved March last year. When we had his appointment in feb last year he could of been down 2 weeks later so I am hoping it may work like that for me aswell.

Totally selfish reasoning behind that on my part and that is purely it is school holidays and it is easier because then I don't have to put anyone out to take kids to school etc

I am scared he will say no your not a candidate BUT I know I am, sometimes I think am I big enough? and then I look in the mirror and yet I am - I am totally disgusted with what I see there which in turn makes me eat more and make things worse

I watch my husband struggle to do things for years and I always felt fit-ish but after being away on holidays with him and seeing his improvements I am know the one that is huffing and puffing and the sweaty hot mess that cant keep up - it was a big eye opener that is for sure!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!   Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Nervous but excitied and I havent even booked my date yet!!
Page 1 of 1