6 posters
AuthorMessage
simallyher
simallyher

Female
Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2014-12-23

New Year - New Body! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! EmptyThu 25 Dec 2014, 9:59 am

Good Luck with your surgery! Where are you getting it done?
Back to top Go down
jojomojo

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2014-02-27

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 5:32 am

Welcome! I too felt the same way before my surgery. I can't believe it's 7 months later and someone called me tiny the other day... In my head I  was like what the! I am sure they called me tiny as a baby lol but that's about it! It's such a great tool to get us on the right track, good luck with your surgery . What a great way to start your year :)
Back to top Go down
reddragon
reddragon

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2014-08-24

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! EmptyFri 21 Nov 2014, 5:02 am

You feel like celebrating when you get your surgery date hey...its like confirmation that your life is going to change for the better!!  :)

Im the opposite, I was normal weight as a kid and all through high school, it wasnt until I picked up bad eating habits from bf's when I was in my early 20's that I started to pile on the weight. 

With so many people having success with this, Im positive you will knock those kilos off fast!
Back to top Go down
Mustercampers

Female
Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2014-10-17

PostSubject: New Year - new start   New Year - New Body! EmptySat 15 Nov 2014, 12:29 pm

I can fully understand where ur coming from as I'm feeling the same way! I've never been thin either so I don't believe in my heart that I will lose as much as I will hope to. I seem to have skipped from childhood size 14 to adult size 18-20. So it's going to be a big battle for me and one that I feel will be an emotional train ride. You can do this and so can I. Good luck!!
Back to top Go down
Bellaballerina33
Part of the furniture
Bellaballerina33

Female
Number of posts : 205
Registration date : 2014-10-13

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! EmptyFri 14 Nov 2014, 10:52 pm

Congrats, that's great to hear! And it's really not that far off either with the busyness of December almost upon us. Where are you having your op?
Back to top Go down
looking2thefuture

Female
Number of posts : 67
Registration date : 2014-11-07

PostSubject: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! EmptyThu 13 Nov 2014, 9:50 am

I have my sleeve date ..... Jan 5th! Cant wait!
I do however have this overriding feeling that I will be a failure with my new tool..... Having never been thin before (even when very active in high school I was a size 16) I cant help think its not possible..... I hope I am wrong :)
Ive always loved the gym.... my issue has always been food so bring it on!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Year - New Body!   New Year - New Body! Empty

Back to top Go down

New Year - New Body!
Page 1 of 1