AuthorMessage
arna
Part of the furniture
arna

Female
Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2011-05-09

Under 2 weeks to go! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 6:34 am

Oops, thought I was still lurking in the diary section.... Welcome on board lifeisgreat!
Back to top Go down
arna
Part of the furniture
arna

Female
Number of posts : 635
Registration date : 2011-05-09

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 6:32 am

Hi lifeisgreat, I'm glad you've started your diary. Always great to hear from people starting out. Not that I'm anywhere near a surgery date yet, lol.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgreat
lifeisgreat

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2014-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 4:19 am

Thanks for your help. Ill get around to adding a graph. I have seen the July thread but haven't yet posted there as I am just trying to work out what I am doing.
Ill get there eventually....
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 4:09 am

Hey Lifeisgreat, just taking a break from housecleaning, keeping mysef busy before driving down to Sydney tomorrow.

Anything you want to put in to come up each post goes in your signature, also your ticker.  If you go to www.tickerfactory.com you can create your own ticker.  You'll also notice other people have different ones, there are various sites you can use (but am not sure of the names of them).  Go in and create, then at the end you need to copy the url? into your signature and it should pop up.  There is also a thread in the admin/how to page that gives some instructions too.

Hope this helps.  Cheers, DayleD

PS Have you found the July thread yet?  I can't remember seeing you on there.  It's under the sleevers monthly part.  Great bunch of people, and they're going through exactly the same as you are this month :)
Back to top Go down
lifeisgreat
lifeisgreat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 3:04 am

I seemed to have worked out how to add the dates/weight etc.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgreat
lifeisgreat

Female

PostSubject: Graphs and things   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySun 13 Jul 2014, 2:48 am

You seem quite versed in this blog...how do I go about making a time line graph like I have seen in here? Also when people post there dates and weights etc do they do that under the signature section on their profiles?
Thanks in advance.
Back to top Go down
lifeisgreat
lifeisgreat

Female

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 8:08 am

You must be very excited, only a couple of days to go. Good luck with everything.
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 8:05 am

Hello 

Another July sleever :)  Look forward to hearing how it's going for you.

DayleD
Back to top Go down
lifeisgreat
lifeisgreat

Female

PostSubject: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! EmptySat 12 Jul 2014, 7:08 am

Hi all,

I am a newbie and very excited about my future skinny.
I've been reading about you all over the past 2 months and look forward to coming here for support and one day to help support others.

Cheers to all.  kiss
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Under 2 weeks to go!   Under 2 weeks to go! Empty

Back to top Go down

Under 2 weeks to go!
Page 1 of 1