Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lisabee

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-06-08

PostSubject: Re: 5 Weeks to go!!   Fri 14 Jul 2017, 11:29 am

Ariann not long now!!

How are you going with the Opti diet? Day 7 for me an I am struggling!
Back to top Go down
Ariann

Male
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2017-07-09

PostSubject: Re: 5 Weeks to go!!   Fri 14 Jul 2017, 3:32 am

Lisabee wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hey!

I've got 5 weeks to go until my surgery and I'm starting to get really nervous. I know this is the best decision I've made to get control of my weight but I'm so scared of the surgery part....plus I know how hard the following 6 months is going to be psychologically in terms of not being able to eat a lot and breaking comfort eating habits etc. 

I'm just wondering whether anyone else on here can give me some tips as to managing the urge to eat when stressed or upset?

:)

Hi lisabee,

I am getting sleeved on the same date as you, Jul 21.  I can exactly relate to how you feel about the surgery part.  I have been speaking to a few people who have had it done and it has helped.  

I also have issues with managing to eat while stressed or upset,  I have found popping a sugar free gum helps in a small way.

Cheers and all the best.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 5 Weeks to go!!   Thu 08 Jun 2017, 1:18 pm

Gee wow that's a hard question, you have to use dr google and search for the answere that fits. take care.
Back to top Go down
Lisabee

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2017-06-08

PostSubject: 5 Weeks to go!!   Thu 08 Jun 2017, 11:16 am

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and just wanted to say hey!

I've got 5 weeks to go until my surgery and I'm starting to get really nervous. I know this is the best decision I've made to get control of my weight but I'm so scared of the surgery part....plus I know how hard the following 6 months is going to be psychologically in terms of not being able to eat a lot and breaking comfort eating habits etc. 

I'm just wondering whether anyone else on here can give me some tips as to managing the urge to eat when stressed or upset?

:)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 5 Weeks to go!!   

Back to top Go down

5 Weeks to go!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: