AuthorMessage
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

hydration and exercise Empty
PostSubject: Re: hydration and exercise   hydration and exercise EmptySat 30 Aug 2014, 1:20 am

I can't actually drink whilst doing the exercise but I fill my 1lt bottle and just continuously swig it all the way home in the car I get it down pretty easy and without feeling bloated.  My trip home is only around 15minutes so I suppose I must be really dehydrated and my bodies small stomach and all accepts the water without a hiccup.  If you can drink and exercise at the same time it will be easy to drink enough to keep hydrated it just me I think who can't do that I have always been like that I need to be more still to drink can't do it on the run so to speak.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: hydration and exercise   hydration and exercise EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 1:48 pm

Hiya Baillie!

Having just got home from the gym.. this was something that worried me in the beginning, but I'm finding, that at 8 months out, I can take what feels like a pretty decent whack of water at once. It probably isn't though, because, I also feel like I've had one of those huge KFC buckets full of chicken, when in reality, I've had about 1/4 of a chicken breast. 

Anyway.. My thing with water at the gym is "small and often". Gym routine for me takes about 1.5 hours all up, and in that time, I get through around 1.5 litres of water. Hope that helps!
Back to top Go down
BaillieBobbins
BaillieBobbins

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2014-04-28

PostSubject: hydration and exercise   hydration and exercise EmptyMon 30 Jun 2014, 12:51 am

Hi everyone,

Woke up at about 2am this with total confusion on how I will do cardio exercise after my sleeve and how I would manage my water intake and stay hydrated? I know now when I exercise now I can easily drink a whole bottle of water after running.  Post-sleeve this isn’t going to be possible and I just wanted to see how others approach this.  Does anyone recommend using electrolyte drinks/gels for cardio work?

cheers!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hydration and exercise   hydration and exercise Empty

Back to top Go down

hydration and exercise
Page 1 of 1