Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)   Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S) EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 8:16 am

Hiya Zheni,

Welcome to the forum.

There are loads of us Band to Sleeve people here.

I am only 13 months out with my Sleeve but honestly it is all that they promised the Band would be.

It amazing to be able to eat real, healthy food just in smaller portions.

I'm a grazer too. The band certainly didn't help with that bad habit at all.
The Sleeve does to a degree.
As long as I make sure I fill up at meal times on good, healthy stuff I am soooooo much less likely to graze. In fact when I am full I have no desire to graze at all.

All the b est,
Tara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)   Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S) EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 8:02 am

Hi Zheni,

from what I've read, most people have a snack between breakfast and lunch and one between lunch and dinner.  You won't be able to eat much as your stomach will just be too small.  Your biggest issue will be making sure you get the protein in first :)
Back to top Go down
Zheni

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-11-28

PostSubject: Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)   Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S) EmptyThu 05 Jun 2014, 4:26 am

Hi All
I had the band in for aprox 8 years... never did anything amazing on it... at best I had lost 27 kgs but couldn't stay there.  ALways had reflux issues so had a very low fill level.  I stabilized at about 18kgs less.

I am having the sleeve op done in Aug this year.  I am a grazer and that is my fear, i eat in between meals.  And i know I will be able to do that with the sleeve and get away with it.  I so hope I am one of those successful people who find they don't go looking for that snack that yah just don't need.

Seeking positive responses, success stories.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)   Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S) Empty

Back to top Go down

Will the Sleeve work for me... I'm a grazer (B2S)
Page 1 of 1