3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

Hello from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyThu 29 May 2014, 1:26 am

Hiya Michelle! Awesome to have you here! 

One of my oldest and dearest friends is currently in the early stages of going from band to sleeve, and I don't know which one of us is more anxious for it all to start. 
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 11:04 pm

Thanks, Mr Mick :)
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 9:47 pm

Hello fellow Brisbanite! and welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 2:48 pm

Thanks Tara.  I start health insurance on Monday and then it's looking to saving up what I'll need on top of that.  Feeling so excited to be moving to the next phase.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 10:07 am

Hiya Michelle,

Welcome to the forum.

There are lots of us Band to Sleeve people here. 

And there are Brisbane Northside and Southside meet ups each month (think the next one will be on the Southside) so by the time your surgeries come around you will be well informed.

The sleeve is soooooooo different to the band. 

You can actually eat real and nutricious foods, Salads, vegies etc etc all the stuff you were promised with the Band and no need to live off sliders any longer.  (Woo Hoo !!)

Good luck with all your research.

Cheers,
Tara
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane EmptyWed 28 May 2014, 9:26 am

I just joined up as I'm looking for information on the sleeve.  I got the lapband 6 years ago, but it's been a dismal failure for that whole time so I will be getting removed.  At first I wasn't going to get anything else done, but I've come to realise I most likely won't be able to achieve a fairly normal weight on my own.  So now I'm looking at the sleeve as a possible way to go.  I won't be able to do this for at least a year, so plenty of time to learn.

So, as for me, I'm Michelle, live in Brisbane, am 47 and struggled with weight issues for 34 years :D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from Brisbane   Hello from Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello from Brisbane
Page 1 of 1