4 posters
AuthorMessage
iceprincess
iceprincess

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-05-06

Hi from the Gold Coast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyMon 19 May 2014, 4:29 am

Hi Carina
I'm from the gold coast as well and would love to join in a coffee catchup
Karen
Back to top Go down
http://www.elliefantdesigns.com.au

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptySun 18 May 2014, 3:28 am

Hi Irene, 

Amanda
Back to top Go down
irenegraham

Female
Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2014-05-04

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 11:56 am

Hi Amanda
I know where you are coming from with the band I was the same or if I did I was sick all the time I gave up in the end and got it out.
There is another site on Facebook called Aussie gastric sleeve support group. It is a great site and there is a group of ladies on there that meet I don't how often I have just found it myself so go on and have a look. Let me know if you can't find it.
Cheers Irene
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyWed 14 May 2014, 11:27 am

Hi all :) 
I am on the gold coast as well. My op date is 18th june to get the band out and *hopefully* get the sleeve done (I dont want to go through two ops if i can avoid it). The band was a massive failure for me - only lost weight when it was so tight i couldnt eat!
It would be great to catch up with other sleevers here - maybe for walks or something?

cheers, 
amanda
Back to top Go down
irenegraham

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 11:20 am

Hi Dayle

I'm also new I am also trying to find some people on the GC that have had or are going to have the sleeve done.
I have my first appointment with my doctor on 29th May and I will go from there. We will have to keep an eye on here to see if we can find more people. I have also started a page called Sleevers on the Gold Coast.

Cheers Irene
Back to top Go down
DayleD
Part of the furniture
DayleD

Female
Number of posts : 1076
Registration date : 2014-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 11:07 am

Hi Guys, I'm new on here, live near Byron.  I wonder if there's a Gold Coast group that get together?  Carina how have things gone since your surgery?  I'm meeting my surgeon later in May, having it done down Sydney way.  Cheers, Dayle
Back to top Go down
irenegraham

Female

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptyMon 05 May 2014, 6:32 am

Hi Carina.

Just wondering how you are going? I also live on GC and I am thinking of having the sleeve done, I had the band a few years ago and had it removed 18 months later. I am still having weight problems and very depressed.

Just wondering who your Doctor was, if it was on the coast. Also would you recommend the sleeve?

Thanks Irene
Back to top Go down
carinamason
carinamason

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2014-02-14

PostSubject: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast EmptySat 15 Feb 2014, 12:05 am

Hi there everyone!

Im 32 living on the Gold Coast. Its been a week since my surgery and things are well. Im still sore, but things are getting better each and every day.

Im looking forward to meeting other members and talking about our journies

Carina
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi from the Gold Coast   Hi from the Gold Coast Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi from the Gold Coast
Page 1 of 1