Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lisaone

Female
Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2013-10-01

blood test problems? Empty
PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 2:29 am

Lexiswan wrote:
Hey Lisaone,

Everything cleared up this morning??

Mine was to make another appt with the dietitian.
We're getting so close now!!! eeek!
turns out it was blood test related and they commented on my low iron levels, they wanted to do a colonoscopy while im under during the sleeve procedure, but i told her i have had a long history with anemia (which i even wrote on their forms i swear they dont even read those things) so she said that because of that it might not be such a big deal, and she will speak to the doctor and get back to me if he thinks i still need it.

i hope i dont, i mean, i know ill be under and i wont even know about it, but omg the very thought of it!!! not to mention the preparation you have to do. wow i hope he doesnt want to do it... erghhhh
Back to top Go down
Lexiswan
Lexiswan

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyMon 20 Jan 2014, 12:00 am

Hey Lisaone,

Everything cleared up this morning??

Mine was to make another appt with the dietitian.
We're getting so close now!!! eeek!
Back to top Go down
Lisaone

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptySat 18 Jan 2014, 12:01 am

Lexiswan wrote:
Hi Lisaone,

We have the same surgeon, and I received a missed call yesterday too.
I do know that their phone was down Thursday afternoon. So it might have something to do with their system going down.
OR, and I think this is more likely....they are checking in to see how you are! :)

Either way, no use stressing about it today and tomorrow and ruining your weekend. Give them a call first thing Monday...
ohhh really! thanks for the info i feel a lot better now
Back to top Go down
Lexiswan
Lexiswan

Female
Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2013-01-10

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 10:58 pm

Hi Lisaone,

We have the same surgeon, and I received a missed call yesterday too.
I do know that their phone was down Thursday afternoon. So it might have something to do with their system going down.
OR, and I think this is more likely....they are checking in to see how you are! :)

Either way, no use stressing about it today and tomorrow and ruining your weekend. Give them a call first thing Monday...
Back to top Go down
Lisaone

Female

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 10:45 pm

Jussinger wrote:
Try not to stress Lisa. It could be anything. It's probably making sure all your bills are paid! If it was urgent they would have made more of an effort to reach you. Even if it was something they picked up on blood tests it's not likely to stop surgery. It can wait till Monday. I know everything gets very real in the lead up week, but try and distract yourself this weekend. Go out and do something. 
 blood test problems? 542174
i spoke with the office just a few days before, about payment, to make sure they had received it and it was all clear. she told me they had and i was good to go, thats half the reason im worried now. Like time wasnt going slow enough now i got this to worry about!  blood test problems? 595690
Back to top Go down
Jussinger
Jussinger

Female
Number of posts : 168
Registration date : 2012-10-20

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 10:44 pm

Try not to stress Lisa. It could be anything. It's probably making sure all your bills are paid! If it was urgent they would have made more of an effort to reach you. Even if it was something they picked up on blood tests it's not likely to stop surgery. It can wait till Monday. I know everything gets very real in the lead up week, but try and distract yourself this weekend. Go out and do something. 
 blood test problems? 542174
Back to top Go down
Lisaone

Female

PostSubject: blood test problems?   blood test problems? EmptyFri 17 Jan 2014, 10:37 pm

I had a missed call from my surgeons office yesterday while i was out swimming and by the time i checked my phone it was too late to call them back, they were closed, now theyre not open until monday morning and i am so worried about what they might want! im assuming its about my blood work since they just would have gotten the results back, i cant imagine i would have any problems, blood wise. but then i could be wrong, sometimes i get a bit anemic, though usually when that happens i can tell because i get cravings for ice (lol weird i know) so im SO stressing now! What kind of things do the blood tests look for? Is there something that could postpone surgery? Im due to go under the knife this wednesday! I keep telling myself if it was something important they would have called more than once. stress stress stress!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: blood test problems?   blood test problems? Empty

Back to top Go down

blood test problems?
Page 1 of 1