Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Posting a photo on an iPad

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Posting a photo on an iPad Empty
PostSubject: Test   Posting a photo on an iPad EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 12:37 pm

Posting a photo on an iPad {\rtf1\ansi\ansicpg1252 {\fonttbl\f0\fnil\fcharset0 ArialMT;} {\colortbl;\red255\green255\blue255;\red0\green0\blue0;\red255\green255\blue255;} \deftab720 \pard\pardeftab720\partightenfactor0  \f0\fs22 \cf2 \cb3 \expnd0\expndtw0\kerning0 \outl0\strokewidth0 \strokec2 <a href=Posting a photo on an iPad Image15}" />
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Posting a photo on an iPad   Posting a photo on an iPad EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 9:27 am

Hopefully I can explain this easily enough as another option.. this is how I post my images.

When you hit reply, and it brings up the "Post a reply" box, along the top where you can format your response, like bold, alignment, font size etc..

Count across five boxes from the left, to the box that has the youtube picture. If you hover over the images, you want the second from the left, that says "Insert an image"

Click on that, and it will open a little box, where you paste the address of the picture you want to post.

A couple of other options that it has is if your image is way too big, you can resize it. I usually find that a good size is 300 wide by 300 high for square images, and 250 x 400 for the more rectangular sizes.

So get in the info you want in there, and press the insert button, and if I've explained it correctly, you should have it! I always hit preview though, just to make sure.

Posting a photo on an iPad Download3_zps77231ad0
Back to top Go down
MrMick
Part of the furniture
MrMick

Male
Number of posts : 378
Registration date : 2014-03-07

PostSubject: Re: Posting a photo on an iPad   Posting a photo on an iPad EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 7:38 am

Hi Swayback if you use http://postimage.org/ upload the photo it will give you a link to copy and paste it in for message boards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.lawnmowingbrisbane.com

PostSubject: Posting a photo on an iPad   Posting a photo on an iPad EmptyTue 06 May 2014, 6:29 am

How do I post a photo? I'm on an iPad. When I try to insert a photo I upload it to the free hosting site but what do I do then?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Posting a photo on an iPad   Posting a photo on an iPad Empty

Back to top Go down

Posting a photo on an iPad
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Site Information :: Site Navigation and Issues-
Jump to: