Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...

Go down 
+10
Smurfette
Vikki28
allaboutme
Lucky Lolli
spunkygirl
Singlemumto1
LittleMissCee
jagxclusive
Lizzy.
fortunate
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
fortunate

Female
Number of posts : 68
Registration date : 2011-12-14

I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 10:45 am

First topic message reminder :

Now don't laugh.  But I have found a lunchbox that is AWESOME!  It has multiple compartments, each about half a cup capacity.  Overpriced for a lunchbox but worth every cent for what it has given me.  The thing that makes this awesome is that it has a single lid with silicone so each compartment is sealed without having umpteen billion different containers to carry around or wash.  Yoghurt etc doesn't leak into the other compartments. 

This lunchbox is a great thing for me, because when it comes to food I am still not organised.  Cutting a few bits of salad etc seems like too much effort, yet preparing a lunchbox (as long as I do the kids' at the same time) somehow seems reasonable.  I am getting so much more variety and healthier foods in, rather than just reaching for optifast which has been my go to til now.  I'm making them for the kids in the holidays too, but more for snacks for them than for lunch.  Saving my sanity from "I'm hungry" yet refusing everything on offer, there is a novelty and fun in it for them in choosing what to put in and what to eat.

Anyway, just thought I'd share given how much I love the drink bottle that LittleMissCee shared :) .

Um, yeah, here is what I am talking about  I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 120705 .

http://www.yumboxlunch.com.au/product/yumbox-leakproof-bento-lunchbox-pomme-green

Love, love, LOVE it!  Okay, I'm going to slink away now in embarrassment for how excited I am about a lunchbox lol.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Singlemumto1

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2013-11-10

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 7:08 am

Thankyou so much for posting the lunchbox link Fortunate, I've been looking for a good one to take to uni. This looks perfect :)
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptySat 28 Dec 2013, 6:09 am

Ladies I moved this to the general section... So more people can see.... Oh my word I LOVE that lunch box!

As for the drink bottle... Are you talking about this one that I posted about?

[img]http://www.gastricsleevesupport.com/I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 Drink_10[/img]
Back to top Go down
fortunate

Female

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 3:02 pm

Wenchiepooh, I'm so glad you understand!!  I hope you love yours as much as I do mine <3 .

Jagxclusive, it took me a couple of days to get used to it but I love my drink bottle now.  Lunchbox was love at first sight though lol  I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 65317 .
Back to top Go down
jagxclusive
Part of the furniture
jagxclusive

Female
Number of posts : 390
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Dec 2013, 1:57 am

thanks for sharing, sounds good! I am also thinking of the drink bottle littlemisscee told us about as I'm sick of the crappy plastic taste of mine, and I realize how I need to sip, not gulp, so a normal cup gives me grief.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy.
Lizzy.

Female
Number of posts : 1477
Registration date : 2013-07-17

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 8:44 pm

I now have a girl crush on you fortunate!! You know how you know what you want, but you don't know it until you see it? Yeah, now I see it!! And I just ordered one. I have been looking for the right kind of lunchbox since even before the surgery! Thank you for sharing!

I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 65317 
Back to top Go down
fortunate

Female

PostSubject: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 EmptyThu 26 Dec 2013, 10:45 am

Now don't laugh.  But I have found a lunchbox that is AWESOME!  It has multiple compartments, each about half a cup capacity.  Overpriced for a lunchbox but worth every cent for what it has given me.  The thing that makes this awesome is that it has a single lid with silicone so each compartment is sealed without having umpteen billion different containers to carry around or wash.  Yoghurt etc doesn't leak into the other compartments. 

This lunchbox is a great thing for me, because when it comes to food I am still not organised.  Cutting a few bits of salad etc seems like too much effort, yet preparing a lunchbox (as long as I do the kids' at the same time) somehow seems reasonable.  I am getting so much more variety and healthier foods in, rather than just reaching for optifast which has been my go to til now.  I'm making them for the kids in the holidays too, but more for snacks for them than for lunch.  Saving my sanity from "I'm hungry" yet refusing everything on offer, there is a novelty and fun in it for them in choosing what to put in and what to eat.

Anyway, just thought I'd share given how much I love the drink bottle that LittleMissCee shared :) .

Um, yeah, here is what I am talking about  I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 120705 .

http://www.yumboxlunch.com.au/product/yumbox-leakproof-bento-lunchbox-pomme-green

Love, love, LOVE it!  Okay, I'm going to slink away now in embarrassment for how excited I am about a lunchbox lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...   I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon... - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

I think I've found a bit of a secret weapon...
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2