AuthorMessage
Brunie42
Part of the furniture
Brunie42

Female
Number of posts : 339
Registration date : 2013-08-22

Melbourne Dr Recommendations? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Dr Recommendations?   Melbourne Dr Recommendations? EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 1:00 pm

Hi Natasha....I am Bruna and am seeing Geoff Draper at Peninsula Private and I am a mum of 8 year old twins and a four year old....I am in Cranbourne and am having my surgery on October 28th...Geoff and his team are GREAT!!!
Back to top Go down
rosiem

Female
Number of posts : 102
Registration date : 2012-06-16

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Dr Recommendations?   Melbourne Dr Recommendations? EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 11:49 pm

I went to Geoff Draper at Peninsula Private and he was fabulous.  Good luck. Rosiem
Back to top Go down
mumoftwins

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2013-07-28

PostSubject: Melbourne Dr Recommendations?   Melbourne Dr Recommendations? EmptySun 28 Jul 2013, 1:45 pm

Hi everyone,

I am very new to all this and would love some feedback from those who have gone through it.

I haven't booked in with a Dr yet and I'm seeing my gp next week to discuss the topic of a gastric sleeve. So im just wondering if anyone could recommend a Dr in Melbourne?

I live in the south east and have 20 month old twins so I'm hoping not to travel to far.

Also I don't have private health but I have a health care card. Does anyone know of a good private health insurer with a no wait policy? I really don't want to wait 12 months before I can get the surgery.

Any advice would be great. Thanks!

Natasha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Melbourne Dr Recommendations?   Melbourne Dr Recommendations? Empty

Back to top Go down

Melbourne Dr Recommendations?
Page 1 of 1