AuthorMessage
Lisa66
Part of the furniture
Lisa66

Female
Number of posts : 613
Registration date : 2014-12-29

Melbourne or Geelong surgeon recommendations Empty
PostSubject: Melbourne or Geelong surgeon recommendations   Melbourne or Geelong surgeon recommendations EmptyMon 10 Aug 2015, 8:37 am

Hi all,

I live on the Bellarine Peninsula, about 30 mins outside of Geelong - so an hour and a half (or thereabouts) from Melbourne CBD.

I have an appointment to see Mr Darrin Goodall Wilson on  November 30. I've heard good things about him but I am a wee bit disappointed that I have to wait that long for an initial appointment. I'm thinking that there might be an even longer wait for surgery.

I'm wondering if anyone can recommend a surgeon who operates at St Vincent's Private, Freeemasons or any of the private hospitals west of Melbourne? Or is there another Geelong doctor I don't know about? (I tried Matthew Leong - he's up to November appointments too!) I'd even consider Ballarat if there's anyone there.

Most of the Melbourne doctors I've come across seem to operate in the Eastern suburbs or on the Mornington Peninsula. that's not going to work for me, unfortunately.

Would love to hear your recommendations.
Back to top Go down

Melbourne or Geelong surgeon recommendations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: The Surgeons-
Jump to: