5 posters
AuthorMessage
Gorker
Gorker

Female
Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2013-06-04

Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  EmptySun 09 Jun 2013, 5:20 am

Hi Kristyd

I too am in - well - the Outer Adelaide area and am being sleeved on the 20th June... can't believe it is less than two weeks away now.

Whilst I am quite nervous, as one would expect to be, the support on this site is great and it is all people like yourself.

Keep in touch...

Cheers Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  446871
Back to top Go down
Rocloc

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2013-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  EmptyFri 07 Jun 2013, 1:16 pm

Welcome kristyd
I too am in adelaide, due to be sleeved aug 19, but hoping for earlier as I will have had to wait 4 and a half months otherwise, who's your surgeon? Good luck with everything Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  542174
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 9:42 am

Kristyd

Welcome and good luck

If you look through the current month on Sleevers Monthly one of which I am a member you will see that pain is not really a big worry discomfort yes and for the unlucky ones nausea but pain is quite limited. For me personally it was pretty non exsistant I was so surprised as like you it was one of my biggest concerns for the op itself. I can't believe how well I went so don't let those thoughts cloud your mind for the bigger picture which is good health and weight loss. I am 9 days post op I feel great and my scars are almost not showing hard to believe but do believe it it's true.

I am rather bored with what you can eat but I am also looking at the bigger picture that this sacrifice is only for 8 wks and then I can start to try proper foods just tiny serves.
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 8:57 am

Welcome aboard Kris !!

The 16th will be here before you know it.

All the best,
Tara
Back to top Go down
Kristyd
Kristyd

Female
Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2013-05-22

PostSubject: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 5:32 am

Hi all

Im Kris 34 with 3 kids I live in adelaide.

After having my third baby (no weight gain during pregnancy) my weight ballooned to 150.9kg I was so ashamed of myself. In Nov (2012) I started to increase my exercise and clean up my eating and am currently down to 122kg

Today is the day everything got real....... My surgery date has been booked for July 16 To say Im nervous is an understatement (not a fan of pain) however I am so looking forward to the results and I know it will be worth it :)

Would Love to hear from other and how their surgery and recovery went.

Thank you for having me here and I hope to make some wonderful friends

XOXO Kris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adelaide Newb. Everything got real    Adelaide Newb. Everything got real  Empty

Back to top Go down

Adelaide Newb. Everything got real
Page 1 of 1