Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
banded

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2011-09-01

Bander looking to eat real food again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 2:05 pm

Hi there,
Iam with you....Iam so sick of living off of Milk drinks and red bull!!
I have my appointment with DR Thomas on the 28th to get this band out. Iam so excited. Iam putting on weight faster then you can imagine and I feel worse then before I even had the band put in.
Good luck on the rest of your adventure, and here to being able to eat...........tomato, peas and corn, ooohh and GRAPES how I miss you!
Back to top Go down
jgreen23

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Band is now empty- Had a Chicken Sandwich...wooohoooo   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptyTue 15 Nov 2011, 11:17 am

Thanks for the great support. I had my fill taken out Monday and so far have not ate any chocolate, I am just enjoying Chicken & salad rolls. I forgot how nice real food is. I also have much more energy and am sleeping better without the shoulder pain. I will be going back in 4 weeks to see what the next step is.

Bander looking to eat real food again. 542174
Back to top Go down
gottarhyme
Top Poster
Top Poster
gottarhyme

Female
Number of posts : 3826
Registration date : 2011-02-22

PostSubject: Re: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 9:09 am

Welcome!

Reflux? Whats that? I haven't had ANY since my sleeve, except for a few weeks after the op while everything settled down.

I wish you good luck on your journey!

Hello
Back to top Go down
sassyred
Part of the furniture
sassyred

Female
Number of posts : 657
Registration date : 2011-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 8:35 am

Welcome aboard

Heaps of info here for you, very positive experiences and lots of support. Good luck with your decision making!
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Re: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 6:33 am

Hi and welcome to the forum.
There is tons of info on here, lots of banders who are now sleeved.

You will beable to eat food with the sleeve.

I am nearly 2 years out and can eat and drink anything, only in smaller portions

Wishing you all the best.

Bander looking to eat real food again. 217555 Bander looking to eat real food again. 217555

Back to top Go down
jgreen23

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2011-11-13

PostSubject: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. EmptySun 13 Nov 2011, 5:31 am

Hi Folks, I am so happy I found this place. I googled "lapband not working after 5 years" and found my way here. My band was great at the start and I lost approx 70% of the weight I wanted to. However now I am starting to put it back on again and with each fill the foods I can eat without reflux is getting smaller and smaller. Now I live on chocolate & ice cream! I am looking for a solution that allows me to eat real food without discomfort. I look forward to reading all your posts while I investigate the sleeve.

Bander looking to eat real food again. 473426
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bander looking to eat real food again.   Bander looking to eat real food again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Bander looking to eat real food again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: