11 posters
AuthorMessage
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female
Number of posts : 90
Registration date : 2012-03-18

Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyFri 08 Nov 2013, 8:54 am

just thought i would check in with you girls, i am now 18 weeks pregnant, and still dropping the weight - at a steady 2-4 kg a month. My doctor is extremely happy with my progress, she has told me that i am no longer a diabetic, but to still be careful of gestational diabetes, but all my other stats are fantastic. would never had known i was over weight to begin with! my blood pressure used to be through the roof and my fasting blood sugars used to be ridiculously high. now that it is all back to normal, i feel great. besides the tiredness i haven't had any other symptoms of being pregnant, i say to people if it wasn't for my GP check up monthly, i wouldn't know i was pregnant as im not showing yet and haven't been sick at all!

So glad to hear that the other girls have had healthy babies, and are enjoying their new bundles of joy. I cant wait to find out what we are having, our next scan is 19th November so just over 1 week!

Will check in when we find out what we are expecting!

Take care of yourselves and your beautiful bundles of joy!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/chelio.c88
Bumbles
Part of the furniture
Bumbles

Female
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 10:27 pm

Oh wow! Congratulations - They certainly do make everything worthwhile dont they!
Back to top Go down
chrissy1987
chrissy1987

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyThu 07 Nov 2013, 11:17 am

just thought id update.
I had my baby girl 3 weeks ago ( she is amazing... love her to bits) .. weight wise ... Im now at 56.7kg .. so im cheering. I did have a difficult pregnancy but it was all worth it
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyMon 16 Sep 2013, 12:29 pm

renee_summers wrote:
Hey Ladies,

I was sleeved April 2012 and fell preg May 2013. I am currently 15 weeks preg and have exp minimal problems. Our beautiful baby boy is health, big, and active without issue. I also was a little shocked at having fallen so quickly after years of no having no cycle or ovulation. Just amazing how the body reacts to weight loss. Whilst Im not at my goal weight I am currently 10kgs off but feel confident that I will be just fine. I have lost an addtional 6kgs since being preg but think that this is the end of the road for weight loss untill after our baby arrives :) All good to us we are feeling so lucky right now. Being sleeve was the best thing I have ever done for not only myself but my husband, family and our newest addtion. #couldntbehappier
hi Renee_summers, congrats on your pregnancy, and for being so close to your goal weight, i am currently 10 weeks preg and had my surgery Jan 2013. I am only 14kg away from my goal weight, and ope to lose it months after having bubbi. i was just wondering how did u manage to find out you were having a little boy so early? wasnt sure if they could tell you before 20 weeks. i want to find out what im having. how exciting! good luck with everything. hope to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptySat 24 Aug 2013, 9:12 am

Very exciting times girls congrats
Back to top Go down
renee_summers
renee_summers

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyFri 23 Aug 2013, 11:29 pm

Hey Ladies,

I was sleeved April 2012 and fell preg May 2013. I am currently 15 weeks preg and have exp minimal problems. Our beautiful baby boy is health, big, and active without issue. I also was a little shocked at having fallen so quickly after years of no having no cycle or ovulation. Just amazing how the body reacts to weight loss. Whilst Im not at my goal weight I am currently 10kgs off but feel confident that I will be just fine. I have lost an addtional 6kgs since being preg but think that this is the end of the road for weight loss untill after our baby arrives :) All good to us we are feeling so lucky right now. Being sleeve was the best thing I have ever done for not only myself but my husband, family and our newest addtion. #couldntbehappier
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 9:37 pm

Thanks carissa! :)

It is exciting. But scary at the same time! :)
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyThu 22 Aug 2013, 12:41 am

Congratulations Chelsea, that's great news :)

Take care of yourself :)

Carissa
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyWed 21 Aug 2013, 7:14 am

thanks lioness82 - that is a relief. that is pretty much my only concern with my pregnancy at the moment. =)
Back to top Go down
Lioness82

Female
Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2013-06-14

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 10:55 pm

Congratulations Chelsea,

I'm sure your baby is getting everything it needs, they really are like parasites, all the goodness goes to them first. 

I can't wait to have this sleeve and try for a baby in about a years time. 

Good luck and I hope you have a cruise pregnancy
Back to top Go down
Chelsea.88
Chelsea.88

Female

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyMon 19 Aug 2013, 11:42 am

Hi girls, I am 7 months post op, and found out last week I am 6 weeks along and expecting a little bubs! I am still in shock, and my concerns for nutrition are growing, how will i know if my bubs is getting everything it needs to be strong and healthy? I have been taking elevit with iodine, and havent been struck with morning sickness yet.
Back to top Go down
GeorgieCostanzo
GeorgieCostanzo

Female
Registration date : 2012-05-15

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyWed 05 Jun 2013, 6:44 am

Hi,

I am currently 17+2 weeks pregnant with my first baby. Im 20.
I was sleeved in June 2012, and fell Pregnant in Feb 2013. 8 months post sleeve. I will be 12 months post sleeve tomorrow.

So far my journey has been amazing. I have not suffered from any morning sickness, although I have lost 4 kg since falling in Feb. Prior to this four kgs, i hadnt lost anything for 10 weeks. I havent gained back any of the weight i lost since falling. Docs and midwives are all happy with my progress. I eat a little more frequently to make sure that baby is getting everything that it needs and also take my pregnancy multi every day.

Good luck with your pregnancy. I hope you dont get to sick!
Back to top Go down
Woodland
Woodland

Female
Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2011-09-27

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyWed 22 May 2013, 11:09 am

I had my sleeve done in January 2012 and was pregnant by September so 9 months post sleeve. We started trying at 6 months post sleeve with the ok from my Dr. Im now only a week away from giving birth and everything has gone perfectly so far. I've gained 8kg which is fine. Don't stress too much. Just make healthy choices for your eating and you might need extra iron supplements and B12 too. I needed both of those. Congratulations!
Back to top Go down
chrissy1987
chrissy1987

Female
Number of posts : 124
Registration date : 2012-07-29

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptySun 12 May 2013, 2:08 am

u n i are in the same boat ... i had my sleeve in august n fell pregnant in Jan.. sofar iv had a #$^^# of a first trimester i actually continued to loose weight and dropped 15 kilos due to how sick i was. I had non stop morning sickness and was actually hospitalised 4 times. but now at the 18 week mark im begining to feel much better. Im only vomiting once every 2nd day now. i at one point actually reached 58 kilos from being 75 kilos in jan:$ but now im slowly starting to eat better n have put on 4 kilos. i dont know how much of my sickness is sleeve related and how much is just hormones
Back to top Go down
Firie75
Part of the furniture
Firie75

Female
Number of posts : 623
Registration date : 2011-10-01

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptySun 05 May 2013, 1:24 pm

Hi Alexita!

Congratulations! How exciting for you!

I had my sleeve done Feb 2012 and fell pregnant 3 months later with our third baby. He is now 10 weeks old today! I had absolutely NO complications at all with my pregnancy despite it being so soon after sleeving. I did have a few issues with nausea and vomiting right through but this was unrelated to the sleeve. Hayden was born healthy and well at a decent 3.630 kgs (or 8 pounds on the old scale).

Happy to chat or answer any questions. You will be fine!
Back to top Go down
bluebags
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2204
Registration date : 2013-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyFri 03 May 2013, 5:14 am

I am way to old for pregnancy but I just looked on some of the older pages and there are several girls who fell even sooner then you contact them
Back to top Go down
*alexita*
*alexita*

Female
Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2012-07-14

PostSubject: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! EmptyThu 02 May 2013, 9:23 pm

Hey everyone,

I haven't been on here in so long! Enjoying my life and weightless post sleeve....clearly too much as my fiancé and I just found out I'm 6weeks pregnant! Now while this is a dream come true, I NEVER planned it to happen so soon, I'm only 5 months out of the surgery I had it done November 2012!!!

I'm so scared its too soon after the surgey and I'm scared something will go wrong!!

PLEASE HELP!!! Has anyone been through the same thing or have advice? HELPPPP!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!   Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Pregnant and FREAKING out!!!!
Page 1 of 1