5 posters
AuthorMessage
bugsbonclyde
bugsbonclyde

Female
Number of posts : 197
Registration date : 2008-06-09

3 months out and pregnant Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 4:50 am

congrats on your pregnancy!!!! i am really happy for you!!!!!!!! 3 months out and pregnant 217555

del
Back to top Go down
http://www.rkm.id.au
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant EmptyTue 18 Aug 2009, 3:24 am

Hi Vanoof and welcome.

Wow pregnant for the 10th time. You're an inspiration. Wishing you the best of luck with it all.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 9:28 pm

Hi Vanoof
Congratulations! Good luck with the pregnancy, and I second what Cos has told you.
Chris
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 2:04 pm

Hi Vanoof,

Welcome to the site......congratulations on your wonderful news & double admiration on the job of being a mum 10th time over!

There is a pregnancy with the sleeve thread in this section = General Chat....it might be a good idea to ask your question in there too.

The sleever girls who are pregnant or who have already given birth usually pop in there quite regularly and will no doubt have some great suggestions for you .... and reading through their posts might possibly be useful to you.

Hope all is well with both Mum & the little angel you carry.

hugs
Bella.....xx
Back to top Go down
vanoof

Female
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-04-26

PostSubject: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant EmptyMon 17 Aug 2009, 1:40 pm

I have just found out that i am pregnant. Its only been 3 mths since surgery. Can those of you who have been pregnant or are pregnant let me know what i should be taking and eating. This is actually my 10th baby, but is the first after surgery so everything is different this time round. I am on pregnancy vitamins and caltrate but how do i get the rest of the good stuff in? Any suggestions would be great!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 months out and pregnant   3 months out and pregnant Empty

Back to top Go down

3 months out and pregnant
Page 1 of 1