AuthorMessage
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female
Number of posts : 1098
Registration date : 2013-01-21

Weird changes when you eat ??? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 7:59 am

Wow G!

I had no idea.......that is so interesting to know.....our bodies are amazing things aren't they...even with the thing gone from our tums to tell us we are full...our body takes over in other ways.....truly amazing!
Thanks ladies

Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 1:52 am

Sneezing is a sign of overeating. The nerve which triggers the sneeze reflex is in the stomach. In non sleeved tums the food very rarely reaches the nerve so we are less conscious of the response. Smaller tum means that food does trigger the sneeze reflex. This happened to me a lot in the beginning and I learnt to understand that it meant stop eating including don't swallow what is in your mouth as the next response was the shimmies or frothiess as already described.

It's a learning curve but eventually you learn to listen
G
Back to top Go down
Lizzyq
Lizzyq

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptySat 27 Apr 2013, 12:29 am

I am sure we will get it right in the end, I can only do 3-4 teaspoons at the moment and each mouthful is only half a teaspoon at a time.
Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 12:01 pm

Frothies are from overeating... Slow it down a bit and maybe a couple teaspoons less.
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 11:34 am

margd wrote:
Sara I get hiccups real bad if I have one spoonful to much,lol, actually its between a burp and a hiccup,lol not sure about the mucus thing though.

Yes....not actually a hiccup...and actually a burp......very strange isn't it?

LittleMissCee wrote:
Are you talking about the frothies, Sara?

If you are, it sounds like you're having a teaspoon or two, too many.

I still get it now if I eat too much. Except its not so nice n frothy like it was back in that stage, it's now lumpy cos I still don't chew my food properly!

Lizzyq wrote:
sara777 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if you guys have any physcial changes to feeling full since the sleeve...

This is so strange and a little gross......but when I eat something that is more on the solid stage rather than the mushy stage......I have mucus that feels like it drops down my throat and makes me vomit...if I don't stop eating immediately.....it is very strange.......not a sick feeling...it just comes up......so not sure if I am not chewing it enough....but I am chewing it to a mush......or if it is just my body saying......ok...stop......did you hear me I said stop......ok.....that's it....you haven't stopped so...it is coming up......so now....I stop immediately...

So for me...the second I feel that in the back of my throat I stop eating....just wondering if you guys have anything like that.....I also get hiccups, and sneeze......NEVER DID THAT.....mmmmm.....very weird

OMG That is exactly what I get and it is awful, I vomited once and it was just froth/mucus/foam. I will now keepand eye on it.

Well at least I am not the only one Liz :)

LittleMissCee wrote:

I still get it now if I eat too much. Except its not so nice n frothy like it was back in that stage, it's now lumpy cos I still don't chew my food properly!

Yes......it is frothy.....it is strange.....but I thought maybe it was a bit too much...so hard to get it just right isn't it??
Back to top Go down
Lizzyq
Lizzyq

Female
Number of posts : 179
Registration date : 2013-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 4:56 am

sara777 wrote:
Hey everyone,

Just wondering if you guys have any physcial changes to feeling full since the sleeve...

This is so strange and a little gross......but when I eat something that is more on the solid stage rather than the mushy stage......I have mucus that feels like it drops down my throat and makes me vomit...if I don't stop eating immediately.....it is very strange.......not a sick feeling...it just comes up......so not sure if I am not chewing it enough....but I am chewing it to a mush......or if it is just my body saying......ok...stop......did you hear me I said stop......ok.....that's it....you haven't stopped so...it is coming up......so now....I stop immediately...

So for me...the second I feel that in the back of my throat I stop eating....just wondering if you guys have anything like that.....I also get hiccups, and sneeze......NEVER DID THAT.....mmmmm.....very weird

OMG That is exactly what I get and it is awful, I vomited once and it was just froth/mucus/foam. I will now keepand eye on it.

LittleMissCee wrote:

Back to top Go down
LittleMissCee
Administrator
LittleMissCee

Female
Number of posts : 2103
Registration date : 2010-01-03

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 2:45 am

Back to top Go down
margd
Top Poster
Top Poster
margd

Female
Number of posts : 2628
Registration date : 2011-09-09

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyFri 26 Apr 2013, 1:48 am

Sara I get hiccups real bad if I have one spoonful to much,lol, actually its between a burp and a hiccup,lol not sure about the mucus thing though.
Back to top Go down
sara777
Part of the furniture
sara777

Female

PostSubject: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? EmptyThu 25 Apr 2013, 11:42 pm

Hey everyone,

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird changes when you eat ???   Weird changes when you eat ??? Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird changes when you eat ???
Page 1 of 1