Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
stix

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-02-11

Newbie from Brisbane! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Brisbane!   Newbie from Brisbane! EmptyWed 13 Feb 2013, 9:20 pm

Thanks for your lovely welcomes. Each day I am becoming more and more excited about this adventure! I can't wait to meet Dr Lockie tomorrow and get the ball rolling. How long is the wait normally between first consultation and surgery? I am sure I will find out tomorrow anyway.

Have a great day!
Back to top Go down
http://www.evisas.com.au
Kazz B
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Brisbane!   Newbie from Brisbane! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 11:11 pm

Hi Stix

Welcome, I am 4 weeks 2 day post op with Dr Greenslade and feeling great have lost 11 kgs so far. You should come to the get together at Carseldine on the 2nd March ( look under sleevers get togethers Brisbane North side. Also have a southside meet up once a month. I went to 2 before my op and learnt so much.

good luck on Friday

Karen
Back to top Go down
doedoe
Part of the furniture
doedoe

Female
Number of posts : 214
Registration date : 2012-11-06

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Brisbane!   Newbie from Brisbane! EmptyTue 12 Feb 2013, 10:25 pm

Hi Stix and a big welcome to the forum,

I am 6 days post op having surgery with Dr Lockie. You're going to love Team Lockie as I did. Lovely people, extremely caring and the Doc is a so easy to talk to with a few funny quips here and there. He came in to hospital twice a day to see me, quite impressed.

Good luck with you appointment on Friday, you may well be nervous but you will not regret the decision to take this step. As I call it "My daring adventure"

If you have a look at sleevers monthly and find february 2013, I have posted a couple of times since my surgery. May give you an idea what to expect. Especially procedures Dr Lockie has in place pre and post op.

Newbie from Brisbane! 542174
Back to top Go down
stix

Male
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2013-02-11

PostSubject: Newbie from Brisbane!   Newbie from Brisbane! EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 9:17 am

Newbie from Brisbane! 65317 Hi all, a big welcome to me! I have the GP referral and off to see Dr Lockie on Friday February 15. Can't wait! I am so excited about this journey now that I have made the decision to proceed. After 20 years of being over weight and endless failed attempts, the time has come to get serious. I am around 150 kgs and already having too many health issues as a result of the weight. That is why I can't wait to get the ball rolling, lose serious weight, forever, and feel great again! I am very lucky, everything else in my life is amazing, so resolving this massive issue will be a blessing! I am prepared for the battle.... Any Brisbane guys out there who have gone through the procedure?
Back to top Go down
http://www.evisas.com.au
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newbie from Brisbane!   Newbie from Brisbane! Empty

Back to top Go down

Newbie from Brisbane!
Page 1 of 1