AuthorMessage
sandygee
Part of the furniture
sandygee

Female
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2013-01-26

Another newbie from Brisbane Empty
PostSubject: Re: Another newbie from Brisbane   Another newbie from Brisbane EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:51 am

Thanks Tara & Karen

Karen I am on Northside, I will definitely try to make it to a get-together, hopefully the next one.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Kazz B
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 228
Registration date : 2012-10-17

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie from Brisbane   Another newbie from Brisbane EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 2:02 am

hi Sandy

My Dr is Justin Greenslade and he is great, I am 4 weeks post op today and feel great. Good luck with Wednesday.

Where in Brisbane do you live ? You should try and get to one of the get together's. They are a great way of networking and meeting people going thru the same as you.

Karen
Back to top Go down
tumultuous-tara
Part of the furniture
tumultuous-tara

Female
Number of posts : 793
Registration date : 2011-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie from Brisbane   Another newbie from Brisbane EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 1:28 am

Welcome Sandy,

You'll love Doctor Greenslade and his office manage Brenda is so lovely and super helpful.

Good Luck on Wednesday.

Tara
Back to top Go down
sandygee
Part of the furniture
sandygee

Female
Number of posts : 253
Registration date : 2013-01-26

PostSubject: Another newbie from Brisbane   Another newbie from Brisbane EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 12:37 am

Hello everyone.

I have been lurking in the shadows for a month or so, doing my research, reading many stories (good & bad). I originally made an appointment with Dr Greenslade for 26th March but just had a phone call & now I am seeing him on Wednesday 13th February. Another newbie from Brisbane 542174 I am really excited. Luckily I have my GP visit tomorrow to get my referral - if she says no I am up the creek :). I am 50 years old, have been overweight most of my adult life. Have tried all the usual diets and companies, I can lose weight but I can't keep it off. I am the heaviest I have ever been. My knees are stuffed but my blood pressure and everything else is OK as far as I know - may change that statement after my GP visit tomorrow. High family incidence of heart disease and diabetes so definitely past time I did something about my weight. So fingers crossed I will get a date for my sleeve late April/early May.

This is the first time I have ever joined a forum so I apologise in advance if I put things in the wrong place.

Sandy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Another newbie from Brisbane   Another newbie from Brisbane Empty

Back to top Go down

Another newbie from Brisbane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: