Go down 
AuthorMessage
kerry hannant
kerry hannant

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2013-02-11

newbie from sth australia/feb 13 sleeve Empty
PostSubject: newbie from sth australia/feb 13 sleeve   newbie from sth australia/feb 13 sleeve EmptyMon 11 Feb 2013, 3:28 am

Subject: february sleeve 2013 Today at 12:19 pm
hi all :)

I found this site today and glad i have. a little about myself........

2008 i had a band done in Adelaide after hitting 140kg and sick of being fat all my life. It worked and got down to 79kg. i never had the feeling of full and in fact i hated eating because it hurt and reflux was also an issue. after a 16 year gap between kids and to my surprise i was having a baby, at 40 OMG is all i can say LOL. after having the baby i had nothing but problems and then in November 2012 my band was removed after it was discovered that my body was rejecting the foreign object inside me and scar tissue had formed completely around the band.

Well it's now almost 4 months later and 20+ kilos heavier again and friday 15th Feb is the big day. I'm having the sleeve done and by the same surgeon who did my band. I've been excited about this for 4 months and all of a sudden I'm terrified, terrified but excited.

I guess at this stage i just want to know how long it took for you to recover after surgery eg just everyday chores, driving, picking up toddlers. How successful has it been for you? How has it changed your life? Are you happy with your sleeve after banding?

TIA
Kerry
Back to top Go down

newbie from sth australia/feb 13 sleeve
Page 1 of 1