2 posters
AuthorMessage
SueM
SueM

Female
Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2012-04-09

Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor   Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 9:03 pm

Beautifully said Janette. I feel the same way about my surgeon.
Back to top Go down
jessied
Part of the furniture
jessied

Female
Number of posts : 324
Registration date : 2011-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor   Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 6:21 am

Well done nettle
Your post is just bursting with happiness and optimism. It is so good to hear from others about their journeys. Hope you continue to post.
Cheers
Jessied
Back to top Go down
nettelee

PostSubject: Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor   Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor EmptyMon 21 Jan 2013, 4:47 am

Well I must say my title says it all for me anyway.

I write this in Red as it is the colour of Confidence and that I found again with the help and support of Dr. Game.

My journey began one day when I found myself telling my 4yr old son that I would play ball with him later (The T.V. became more importnat to me than him). I sat there crying knowing that the words I had just said were the last words I ever wanted to say to my child. I always wanted to be one of those mum's that got out there and played sports with her children. I saw my G.P. with in days of that and spoke to him about what I had done and knowing how hard I had tried to get the wieght off on my own he had no hesitation in refering me to Dr. Game.

I explained to him just what I had done, and also let him know where I wanted to be in the future not just for me but for my son also. The biggest choice of my life was the choice to live.

From that meeting to the operation I was not only nervous but excited as I was given a second chance. That I will never forget as I would not be alive now or have the wonderful husband and family I have supporting me today.I am blessed with 5 of my own children now and two wonderful step children so staying active isnt hard to do anymore.

Thank you with all my Heart and my health Dr. Game your my Guardian Angel I will never forget what you have done for me.Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor 362526 Jeannette Brown(Buchanan)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor   Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr. Game my saviour & Mentor
Page 1 of 1