AuthorMessage
James
Sponsor
James

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Earn as you Learn.  Currency trading coach/mentor Empty
PostSubject: Earn as you Learn. Currency trading coach/mentor   Earn as you Learn.  Currency trading coach/mentor EmptyWed 17 Nov 2010, 1:19 pm

Hello my name is James. I trade the international currency markets and also teach people how to trade and earn extra income. This can either be a part time income eg an extra 200 dollars a week to what ever you wish to get to. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Trading is simple if you have a good system like mine, but at times not easy.

Lessons are given on the site in video form, which you can watch over and over again and also 4 days per week I have a live trading room which is, where you can look over my shoulder in the comfort of your own home and watch and take trades with us. EMAIL ME AND SLEEVERS WILL GET A SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE!!! Email me for a personal live online demonstration of how simple my strategy is. I call it the Navigator and all you do is follow the 1234 step method. If you follow it properly you will make money.

I am accredited with ASIC Australian Security and Investment Commission which is a requirement in Australia. For more information please email me at renshiforex@iinet.net.au also visit the site
www.renshiforex.com looking forward to chatting with you. Live personal demonstration on request. Our motto is Earn as you Learn.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renshiforex.com

Earn as you Learn. Currency trading coach/mentor
Page 1 of 1