Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
James
Sponsor
James

Male
Number of posts : 165
Registration date : 2010-10-26

Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 3:13 pm

Hi Niki,,

Trading is simple but at times not easy otherwise everyone would be rich. lol

All I can say is, if yoiu stick to the rules most of the time you are sure to carve out a income weather you
want a annual holiday, new car or complete new life style, its there if your willing to put the time in.

what I like about trading is I can choose weather I want to work today or not. I can take my daughter for
a movie and ice cream in school holidays or anytime I like. its all about balancing your life.

If you want a FREE DEMONSTRATION and honest appraisal please contact me and I can share my screen with you from my home to yours where ever you are. That is how I teach live and on your screen in the comfort of your own home.

I hold a Diploma in Financial Services and I am accredited with ASIC. I also hold a TRaining and Assessors Qualification, and do some teaching consultation for a Brokerage firms clients.

Thanks for reading this.

www.renshiforex.com

James.
Back to top Go down
http://www.renshiforex.com
mumof4
mumof4

Female
Number of posts : 137
Registration date : 2011-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 9:08 am

Hi James

Is it easy to do or a lil complicated? After having kids my brain is not as sharp as it once was. It sounds great to be able to earn money from home though.

Nicki
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 6:00 am

Hey, James, I don't care - boast away - sounds like you deserve to! Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. 314562
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 1:30 am

No worries Chris the market will always be there. The good thing is unlike Real estate where you might wait 5 yrs for another boom, there are booms everyday in the currency markets. You just have to know which pattern to take.

EG this morning before I went to the gym I saw two small trades and took them. set my profit target. Came home to $177dollars banked. and still have another position up $150 at the moment looking at taking that up to about another $200 :) That was this morning. There is still the main market this afternoon so more opportunity there. I will update this with the total figure when I close these open trades. at the time of typing this so far the bal for today is now $550.00 at 10.40am trades opened at 7.40am

Im not putting these figures up to boast, but to show there is money to be made if you stick to the plan.

James.

Hello I ended up with $425 dollars for the day Nett Another day tomorrow. cya

Last edited by James on Tue 26 Apr 2011, 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chrisbychic
Top Poster
Top Poster
chrisbychic

Female
Number of posts : 7036
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyTue 26 Apr 2011, 1:02 am

Hi James
Glad you put the info on here.
We were really interested after talking to you on the Gold Coast, but haven't had a chance to follow up with you yet.
Once we get settled again, we'll contact you - lots going on just now.
Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. 446871 Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. 217555
Back to top Go down
James
Sponsor
James

Male

PostSubject: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. EmptyMon 25 Apr 2011, 10:58 pm

Hello my name is James. I trade the international currency markets and also teach people how to trade and earn extra income. This can either be a part time income eg an extra 200 dollars a week to what ever you wish to get to. This is NOT a get rich quick scheme. Trading is simple if you have a good system like mine, but at times not easy.

Lessons are given on the site in video form, which you can watch over and over again and also 4 days per week I have a live trading room which is, where you can look over my shoulder in the comfort of your own home and watch and take trades with us. EMAIL ME AND SLEEVERS WILL GET A SPECIAL REDUCED PRICE!!!
Email me for a personal live online demonstration of how simple my strategy is.
I call it the Navigator and all you do is follow the 1234 step method. If you follow it properly you will make money.

I am accredited with ASIC Australian Security and Investment Commission which is a requirement in Australia. For more information please email me at renshiforex@iinet.net.au also visit the site
www.renshiforex.com looking forward to chatting with you. Live personal demonstration on request. Our motto is Earn as you Learn.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.   Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home. Empty

Back to top Go down

Learn how to make money trading on the Currency market from Home.
Page 1 of 1