4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 479
Registration date : 2010-09-21

Dr philip Game - Adelaide Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 11:10 am

Im hating the waiting too! :(
I have 6 months to go, my op is booked for October, with Dr France.
I also have to do a sleep study, not sure when, still waiting for details of that.....its all a waiting game!!

I just want time to speed up, for the next 6 months at least, then it can go back to normal, lol.
Back to top Go down
Kaylasmummy
Kaylasmummy

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2010-12-20

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptySat 02 Apr 2011, 2:18 am

Hi Kazz,

Yeah i know it'll happen! Although i want it done NOW damit LOL - can you tell im getting impatient Dr philip Game - Adelaide 314541

I wont get a surgery date yet until i've done the sleep study, so hopefully i'll find out early june when thats going to be! getting use to the thought of waiting now, so im starting to concentrate on trying to get in a better condition for the surgery, so at least thats keeping me occupied!

So are you looking at going through Dr Game for the surgery?
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 1:10 pm

Good to hear you like Dr Game :) Its great when you find a surgeon you like and can trust.
Hang in there, your time will come. Have you booked a date yet?
Back to top Go down
Kaylasmummy
Kaylasmummy

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyFri 01 Apr 2011, 6:26 am

Sorry for the late replys! been very slack about getting on the computer and doing it!!
Went and saw dr game in march, and he was fantastic! very straight to the point, and even gave my partner hell for whinging about having to have skim milk Dr philip Game - Adelaide 314562

I have to go back in early june for a sleep apnea test and endoscopy, so its taking a hell of a lot longer than what i wanted it too!!

Kazz - hopefully Sasha can help your question, but im going privatly through Dr Game, and have to say he's fantastic, was very blunt and straight to the point at times, but i think thats what i needed!
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 12:37 pm

Hi Sasha, can I ask if you saw Dr Game through the RAH Obesity Clinic?
I'm currently on a waiting list there, but told it could be a 2 year wait for surgery, so Im booked in to have the surgery privately.....but I'd be interested in hearing of someone elses' experience in the public system, if thats the way you went :)
Cheers, Kazz x
Back to top Go down
Sasha

Female
Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2011-03-31

PostSubject: Dr Game   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyThu 31 Mar 2011, 5:41 am

I was referred to Dr Game for gastic bypass...I am post op and feeling fab. He is a wonderfully skilled and empathetic man and I just adore him, he has changed my life. My surgery posed some difficulties for him but he was able to do the surgery laprascopically.

I highly recommend him Dr philip Game - Adelaide 63412
Back to top Go down
rowdy
Part of the furniture
rowdy

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2011-01-31

PostSubject: Dr Game   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyWed 23 Mar 2011, 6:02 pm

I worked with Dr Game many years ago (15yrs) as a theatre nurse, obviously sleeves werent being done then, but let me tell you he is absolutely adorable, very professional was laways polite the the nurses and always remembered your name, now to me if they are liket hat to their staff imagine how lovely they must be to their patients
hope this helps
thrawnette
Back to top Go down
Kazz
Part of the furniture

Female

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyWed 02 Mar 2011, 5:26 am

Have you had your appointment with Dr Game yet? How did it go?

All I know about Dr Game, is that he is the surgeon who predominantly does the gastric bypasses through the Royal Adelaide Hospital Obesity Clinic.
Not much help, sorry.
Back to top Go down
Kaylasmummy
Kaylasmummy

Female

PostSubject: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide EmptyThu 03 Feb 2011, 1:25 am

Hello Everyone!

I have been refered to Dr Philip Game, and just wanted to know if anyone else had gone through him?
Just wanted to find out what he's like i guess, and which hospital it would be through etc. I dont have much details as yet, and they are organising the first meet up with him in the next few weeks! YAY
Although being 1500 km from the surgery makes it abit of a juggle lol.

Cheers,
Anna
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr philip Game - Adelaide   Dr philip Game - Adelaide Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr philip Game - Adelaide
Page 1 of 1