Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Rosiemka

Female
Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2012-11-29

Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)   Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 8:40 am

Hi Belle,

Good on you. Every day is one day closer. Hang in there.

My sleeve date is 30/01/2013 and I sure am thinking the pre-op optifast is going to be one day at a time, perhaps it might even be and hour at a time sometimes.

To use an american expression ' I'm rooting for you!'
Back to top Go down
JenBen
Part of the furniture
JenBen

Female
Number of posts : 245
Registration date : 2012-08-01

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)   Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 7:53 am

Welcome Belle,

I lacked support from my nearest and dearest. I went into the surgery armed with information and the support of fellow sleevers. The people on here are priceless and can more than make up the support network you need.
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)   Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 7:11 am

:Hello:Belle

Welcome and Good luck. Most people have an opinion on the surgery but do what's right for you. I was the same at my starting weight I was at risk of death so the risk of surgery was small in comparison and I have no regrets.
Back to top Go down
curvybelle
curvybelle

Female
Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2012-12-03

PostSubject: Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)   Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) EmptyMon 03 Dec 2012, 6:49 am

Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) 217555Hello everyone...

Cant believe I am here at this point of the 1st day of my pre surgery Optifast diet!! Day 1 almost done...My names Belle and I am booked in to have my sleeve surgery December 17th, 2 weeks from today:-)

I am a million mixed emotions.. I have had my date since June 1st and its been a looooong time coming!! I have done so much reading and researching and explored so many different options, but i know this is the right decision for me, no matter how much everyone around me is against it!!! I believe that the benefits and possibility of a longer healthier life far outweigh the risks involved with the procedure...

Have read through alot of different topics on this forum and I find it incredible and inspiring reading all of your stories...

Anyways just thought I would stop by and introduce myself!!!

Belle
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)   Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Day 1 Optifast Diet almost over :-)
Page 1 of 1