Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sludgey

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-17

Been lurking and now wanting to join in Empty
PostSubject: Re: Been lurking and now wanting to join in   Been lurking and now wanting to join in EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 10:30 am

mojot wrote:

I also am still bfeeding so had to take the leap and stop waiting around for my time. It was time to make time. Am almost 3 weeks out and feel great. I know I am changing my life (even if no one else will ever know) for the future of me and my family.

Best of luck!

It is great to hear that you are still breastfeeding. I too am still breastfeeding and thois has played a big part in my worries, as I don't think I am ready to give up!
Back to top Go down
mojot

Female
Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2011-10-10

PostSubject: Re: Been lurking and now wanting to join in   Been lurking and now wanting to join in EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 8:53 am

Congrats on your decision. sorry i can't seem to spell today.

I have 3 small children and it was so hard to make my mind up (about 8 months). THe guilt of spending money on myself was huge. But my eldest is now in preprimary and has started to notice his mummy is bigger than the others and wants to know why? Still can't believe i let myself get that bad.

I also am still bfeeding so had to take the leap and stop waiting around for my time. It was time to make time. Am almost 3 weeks out and feel great. I know I am changing my life (even if no one else will ever know) for the future of me and my family.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down
shelly25
Top Poster
Top Poster
shelly25

Female
Number of posts : 1776
Registration date : 2009-11-21

PostSubject: Re: Been lurking and now wanting to join in   Been lurking and now wanting to join in EmptyTue 30 Oct 2012, 8:07 am

congrats and welcome offically!!!

shelly
Back to top Go down
Sludgey

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-09-17

PostSubject: Been lurking and now wanting to join in   Been lurking and now wanting to join in EmptyMon 29 Oct 2012, 2:07 am

Hi All :)

I have been lurking and reading for a while now whilst my hubby and I have gone through our discussions about the pro's and con's of having this surgery (particularly because I have young children!). Your threads have been a wealth of information!!

We are off to the GP this week to ask for the referral and hopefully have him sign the super release form, which is making me a bit nervous but all I can think of is how much healthier and better things will be this time next year, should I get the surgery
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Been lurking and now wanting to join in   Been lurking and now wanting to join in Empty

Back to top Go down

Been lurking and now wanting to join in
Page 1 of 1