Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

I'll stop lurking.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'll stop lurking....   I'll stop lurking.... EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 8:59 am

Hello PepperHead

I'm glad you've come out of the shadows, LOL. It's great to meet you.

My heaviest weight was 165kg, but I got down to 157kg by the time I saw my surgeon. I had my sleeve op done on Feb 12th this year and am very, very happy with how it it going so far.

There are a few members who've started at 200kg plus so hopefully they'll see your post and say hello :-) Mike1616 started a thread looking for people over 240Kg, here's a link: Mikes 240kg+Thread.

Now that you've registered on the site you'll find you can access more areas than before including The Diaries which are worth spending a bit of time exploring. Have a read of the Welcome to Newbies section too, it will give you an idea of how the site works. You'll find lots of good ideas, recipes etc to help you through in the Pre-op section.

Read lots and ask questions when you need. I look forward to talking to you more around and about.

Cheers - Carrie
Back to top Go down
Pepperhead2u
Pepperhead2u

Female
Number of posts : 34
Registration date : 2010-07-16

I'll stop lurking.... Empty
PostSubject: I'll stop lurking....   I'll stop lurking.... EmptyFri 16 Jul 2010, 6:04 am

and post a hello :) Hello to everyone :)

I'm currently waiting for my sleeve and have been lurking around on here reading etc in preparation.

I'm wanting to talk to anyone who is in the 200kg+ range that has had the sleeve, especially if you have been done in Sydney.

I've been having a few issues with my current health provider and interested in knowing about any other doctors who have sleeved 200kg+ patients

thanks in advance for any info you can share!

Pepp
Back to top Go down

I'll stop lurking....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: