4 posters
AuthorMessage
bella12
bella12

Female
Number of posts : 132
Registration date : 2012-04-17

Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 10:16 pm

Hi Kristabel,

Congrats on your decision to be sleeved, i was sleeved by doc Roy in June you are in the best hands possible, he is an awesome doc and the after care you receive from the whole team at Circle of Care is fantastic.

Also if you are going to Norwest hospital all the staff there cannot do enough for you and have a lot of respect for Dr Roy.

Let me know if you have any more questions, feel free to PM more than happy to help a fellow sleever..

Good luck, this has been the best decision that i have ever made just wish i did it a few years ago.

Take Care

Anna
Back to top Go down
Kas
Part of the furniture
Kas

Female
Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2012-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 1:06 pm

Hi kristabel,

I wasn't but one of our October Sleevers, liesel, was done by him today!

Stalk the October Sleevers and I'm sure she will update how it's all gone!

Good luck, but from what I've heard he is good, I know another who has chosen him also!

Kas
Back to top Go down
Kristabel

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Re: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:31 pm

Hi Skinnymumma,

Thanks for replying - So nice to find someone who has gone to the same surgeon!

Your weigh loss tickers shows great results which is fantastic for those of us waiting for surgery - you must be feeling pretty good also!

Your location says Rouse Hill - I am just over the road from you! We may have passed each other at RHTC and not ever known it!

K
Back to top Go down
skinnymamma
skinnymamma

Female
Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2011-12-30

PostSubject: Re: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:27 pm

I was sleeved by Dr Brancastiano in April this year. I can't recommend him highly enough. He is great with his before op and after op care and the Circle of Care staff are really helpful.
Back to top Go down
Kristabel

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2012-09-16

PostSubject: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills EmptyFri 05 Oct 2012, 12:14 pm

Hi,

I am booked to have VSG with Dr Roy on the 05.11.12. Has anyone had surgery with him before or through this clinic? I think the other Surgeons name is Dr Brendan Ryan???

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills   Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills Empty

Back to top Go down

Dr Roy Brancastiano - Circle of Care, Baulkham Hills
Page 1 of 1