4 posters
AuthorMessage
Natty14
Natty14

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle of care    Circle of care  EmptySat 17 Sep 2011, 2:56 pm

http://www.westernsurgical.com.au/?page_id=9

Try this link
Back to top Go down
RozzieT
RozzieT

Female
Number of posts : 114
Registration date : 2011-05-10

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle of care    Circle of care  EmptyThu 04 Aug 2011, 1:47 am

I have just been sleeved using the Circle of Care team at Baulkham Hills, NSW and found them to be a very professional, friendly and caring team. If the Perth team operates through the same principles, then you will have absolutely nothing to worry about.
Back to top Go down
Natty14
Natty14

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2010-08-10

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle of care    Circle of care  EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 8:13 am

Hi HillyBilly,

Because you are from Perth I'm presuming you are meaning the WA team. I was sleeved by Prof Hamdorf who is head of the team, I have had dealings with all of the other surgeons on a number of occasions, for various reasons.

They are based at Hollywood hospital having moved from SJOG Subi last year. I can definately reccommend them, all of the dealings I have had have been very professional, and they are very friendly people. They also have an excellent success rate.

The psychologist they have working with them as well as the dieticians are very easy to talk to, and I have never been made to feel like I am failing.

Please feel free to PM if you have any specific questions.

Natty
Back to top Go down
Shrinky Dink
Shrinky Dink

Female
Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2011-04-04

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle of care    Circle of care  EmptyMon 01 Aug 2011, 3:31 am

Hi Hillbilly,

I have written a little blurb about C of C in the surgeons section. I am yet to be sleeved - waiting on finances before booking in for early September. So far they have been really good, though their psychologist is a little in love with himself :O) Dietician, physician and surgeon all very lovely people, and they have this lovely patient liaison/coordinator type of person who helps you sort out appointment times and dates, and answers any other questions that come up for you. I've had a good run with them. Have a look at my other post.

Cheers, Shrinky Dink.
Back to top Go down
Hillybilly

Female
Number of posts : 23
Registration date : 2011-07-09

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Circle of care    Circle of care  EmptyWed 13 Jul 2011, 2:49 am

Hi
Does anyone have any experience with Circle of care which operates out of Hollywood Hospital. I am considereing them but can't find much info. Circle of care  697586
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Circle of care  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Circle of care    Circle of care  Empty

Back to top Go down

Circle of care
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: Welcome! :: Welcomes, Introductions & General Chit Chat :: Introductions!-
Jump to: