Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?

Go down 
+12
newlife
TheCloudPainter
FaddingAway
bigbugger71
El Jefe
Bella ..... xo
Charlie
kittysmiles75
Caz
Deb
sophia
Janey
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:29 am

First topic message reminder :

I got this idea after reading Rice Cake's posts today and her current love fixation. LOL.
For those who have reached goal and those who are working toward it, once we're lean, mean fightin' machines who would we want to date? (In a fantasy world of course so all we married women and men can play too.) Just a fun question to get to know everyone better and have a few laughs.
For me it's currently Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural), OMG yum, yum and even Jared Padalecki, also from Supernatural. I have it bad for that show and yes I know they are way too young for me but the younger they are the easier they are to train LOL. Now that I think of it Jeffery Dean Morgan, Dad from the same show, is more my age and also a major hunk.
Or otherwise a bit more within the proper age range Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas ..... I know I'm a bad girl but we have to have our fantasies.
I also enjoy a great laugh so my perfect dates would also include the possibilities of Billy Connolly, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler - well you get the picture.
I'd like to know about everyone elses male fantasies or female fantasies as the case may be.If I had to pick a female it would have to be Angelina Jolie she is just way too perfect for her own good. Don't you hate women like that?

Janey
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
El Jefe

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-11-25

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:56 pm

Renee' Zellweger. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=138585
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 4:35 pm

I couldnt go past Johnny Depp .... he can leave crumbs in my bed anytime he chooses

or or or .... Ronin from SG1- Stargate Atlantis.............wicked twinkling eyes and a deadly smile....

and in his younger days ELVIS.............and if he were still alive..............my inner wenchness would give his burning love new meaning Love Love

hunka hunka
Back to top Go down
Charlie
Charlie

Female
Number of posts : 87
Registration date : 2008-11-16

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:29 am

Girls, Girls, Girls.....

Bad boy Robbie Williams is the only way to go... the things that I would do to that man - GGGRRUUUFFFF

His tortured bad boy rep, all screwed up in the head.... HELLO HOTNESS!!!!!

he he he
Charlie Raining loce
Back to top Go down
kittysmiles75
kittysmiles75

Female
Number of posts : 115
Registration date : 2008-07-14

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 11:17 am

Caz, I always thought Pierce Brosnan was hot until I saw how hairy he is and how badly he sungin Mama Mia! URGH

My vote is Johnny Depp!

OR the guy that plays McSteamy (only cause my husband looks similiar when he has a beard! lol, well according to my friends!)
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:55 am

Daniel Craig for sure!!! Those eyes!

Pearce Brosnan (before Mama Mia).
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 8:52 am

Brad Pitt, Daniel Craig, Val Kilmer before he went yuckky, a younger Christian Slater
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:58 am

sophia wrote:
I would love Harvey Keitel about 15 years ago... like he was in The Piano.

Right now, I think Simon Baker is pretty cute (off The Mentalist).

I loove Sayid off of Lost.He is HOT!
Sophia
now you can laugh at me Rice Cake!

Trust me, I am laughing...in between fantasizing about Steve. (commando)...I dont like any of your choices, just as well I suppose. Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 314562
Back to top Go down
sophia
Part of the furniture
sophia

Female
Number of posts : 461
Registration date : 2008-12-10

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:51 am

I would love Harvey Keitel about 15 years ago... like he was in The Piano.

Right now, I think Simon Baker is pretty cute (off The Mentalist).

I loove Sayid off of Lost.He is HOT!
Sophia
now you can laugh at me Rice Cake!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:44 am

Ah, well, no secret, just commando. His website is a bit boring, it's not like him, it seems too placid http://www.commandosteve.com/bio.html

Hugh Grant cause he's such a bad boy!

Yeah, I like bad mean boys the best

This is for commano just in case he is reading -> Love
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:29 am

I got this idea after reading Rice Cake's posts today and her current love fixation. LOL.
For those who have reached goal and those who are working toward it, once we're lean, mean fightin' machines who would we want to date? (In a fantasy world of course so all we married women and men can play too.) Just a fun question to get to know everyone better and have a few laughs.
For me it's currently Jensen Ackles (from Supernatural), OMG yum, yum and even Jared Padalecki, also from Supernatural. I have it bad for that show and yes I know they are way too young for me but the younger they are the easier they are to train LOL. Now that I think of it Jeffery Dean Morgan, Dad from the same show, is more my age and also a major hunk.
Or otherwise a bit more within the proper age range Johnny Depp, Brad Pitt, Antonio Banderas ..... I know I'm a bad girl but we have to have our fantasies.
I also enjoy a great laugh so my perfect dates would also include the possibilities of Billy Connolly, Robin Williams, Jim Carrey, Adam Sandler - well you get the picture.
I'd like to know about everyone elses male fantasies or female fantasies as the case may be.If I had to pick a female it would have to be Angelina Jolie she is just way too perfect for her own good. Don't you hate women like that?

Janey
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2