Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?

Go down 
+12
newlife
TheCloudPainter
FaddingAway
bigbugger71
El Jefe
Bella ..... xo
Charlie
kittysmiles75
Caz
Deb
sophia
Janey
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 9:19 am

Not sure about Eric Bana in Chopper...but Eric Bana in Black Hawk Down...mmm!
Back to top Go down
TheCloudPainter
Part of the furniture
TheCloudPainter

Female
Number of posts : 770
Registration date : 2009-01-15

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyTue 10 Mar 2009, 3:21 am

Ok Tazi -
With you only - I will share... ok?
LMAO!

Joke:
How do French women hold their liqueur?
By the ears, baby - by the ears!

That was in response to the comment abut Hugh's ears... LOL!
Maybe his wife hangs on to them for dear life!
*blushing here*

I consider myself very lucky - my sweetie still wants me as much as when we first met, despite the weight I've gained.
I'm the one that turns him down, just because I'm uncomfortable in my own skin right now.
He's always been very understanding & supportive thru this whole nightmare of re-gaining weight and now the battle of a lifetime to get it GONE...

*big hugs to all*
Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? 217555
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/thecloudpainter
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
tracey
Sponsor
tracey

Female
Number of posts : 1148
Registration date : 2009-03-04

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyMon 09 Mar 2009, 11:19 pm

vin diesel does it for me to. aussie boys are eric bana or craig lowndes. ...and yes i drive a ford xr8. maybe its not just the men.........my hubby had a red v8 xb coupe when we got engaged back in 1980
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female
Number of posts : 1299
Registration date : 2008-10-29

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 1:02 pm

Hey Deb ...... i think its on DVD ??? and yeah it was goooooooood !

Oh Janey & Medium Bugger..... live for yourselves....dont hang around and wait......let those hubbies come chase you again.....as you lose weight they will have to run faster & harder...!

Where's that relationship thread ????...hehe

~gal pal hugs to you both~

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? 217555
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 11:53 am

Bella, I meant to watch The Brothers Grimm and was annoyed with myself for missing it. It is a Terry Gilliam movie and he certainly has a different view on things!
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 11:50 am

Hi,
I'm with you Big Bugger. My husband hasn't noticed me for years. So I'm just about willing to do anybody too!!! Even just a kiss and a cuddle would be good. LOL.
I haven't had my sleeve yet but I lost weight with the band and I think that freaked him a little.
Look out world when I have lost the weight. I'm out to get me some loving. hehehehehe...
Are you with me BB?

Janey
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 10:16 am

yeah.... there was something magical about Heath...

we watched Brothers Grimm the other night............even if you dont enjoy the movie (I loved it)........he played his role incredibly well.......he usually does !

We miss him too !!

Nicole......are you an alien from another planet ?....hehe.......nah - just kidding....means less sharing ....hehe

~hugs~
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 9:08 am

sorry girls, but i dont think hugh is good looking at all and he has really funny ears....they almost look like he has had surgery on them to pin them back. lol just my two cents worth...lol

Nicole
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 8:40 am

Hugh Jackman, yummy. You know he learned his excellent craft right here in Perth Western Australia. Go Perth. Same as beautiful Heath Ledger, we miss him greatly. Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? 302927
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 07 Mar 2009, 8:12 am

Heya BB ...... or MB......you know what i mean !!! ....hehe

All i can offer is....be true to yourself always.....and honest with others....hope that helps somewhat.....

We need a relationship thread on here !!! ....lol

Oh gosh you make me laugh Tex.......im still gigglin madly here....picturing the peeking through the lashes ....hehe

to most others i would say....HANDS OFF !!......he's ours ...hehe.....

but we can share him a bit.....with special peoples like yourself.... he's the top drool and swoon and faint across that gorgeous bod boy in Australia i reckon.........and he's so nice to boot......and his wife is just as nice too...... poor petal she must be so used to southern belles swooning......there's so many of us lining up for a turn.....

mwah & huggles
Back to top Go down
bigbugger71
bigbugger71

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 7:17 pm

I'm sad to say this but to be honest I'd do anyone! my husband still doesn't pay me any attention! I think one of the most positive things to come out of my sleeve is the confidence I now have to tell him to get the hell out of here! This is not a prompt for sympathy/empathy, but if anyone is having the same experience it would be interesting to compare notes! LOL, I'm quite happy to admit to things not ever being right between us now I'm in control of my weight! xxxx I don't think my husband reads this forum ! and even if he does... Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? 314562
Back to top Go down
TheCloudPainter
Part of the furniture
TheCloudPainter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 1:43 pm

HUGH JACKMAN

*Cloud does a complete Scarlett O'Hara swoon & faints, draped over his wonderfully well- muscled body...
peaks out of one eye... gigglin*
Shhhh...

The South will rise again... LOL!

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? 2329
Back to top Go down
nicolev1969
Top Poster
Top Poster
nicolev1969

Female
Number of posts : 1216
Registration date : 2008-05-28

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyFri 06 Mar 2009, 11:53 am

george clooney is pretty gorgeous...

at the moment...shannon the trainer from the biggest loser is pretty damn sexy...lol

Nicole
Back to top Go down
TheCloudPainter
Part of the furniture
TheCloudPainter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 1:29 am

Cool, forget him...
yep, yep, yep... hehe~
Back to top Go down
MatildaPug

Female
Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-11-29

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyWed 04 Mar 2009, 12:35 am

Paul Walker (from Fast & furious ) He is a totally tasty treat!! Blonde tanned and spunky all ticks on my list thanks.
Back to top Go down
newlife
Part of the furniture
newlife

Female
Number of posts : 1020
Registration date : 2008-06-26

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyTue 03 Mar 2009, 7:43 am

Much as I love Brad Pitt and Johnny Depp and a few of the others listed below (Sayid from Lost, yeah very sexy), I am a George Clooney kind of gal all the way, he is my number 1, very very sexy and oh so sophisticated in that smooth kind of way. Yum, Yum. He can put his slippers (or anything else) under my bed any day.
Love
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyMon 02 Mar 2009, 7:32 am

Oh yeah Fadding i quite agree !

If time were reversed and i met my honey again for the first time....but knowing what lay ahead
I would be there in less than a heart beat and do it all over again....

he is always going to be my first choice and my only choice...........

.... but a young Elvis, Johhny, or Brad (BB thanks for the reminder !) would do if i had to have a 2nd choice......hmmm and Sean Connery......a terribly sexy older man !

so tempted to start a MM or MOTH thread....... hehe

~hugs~
Bella
Back to top Go down
TheCloudPainter
Part of the furniture
TheCloudPainter

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 7:28 pm

Other than my main squeeze...*S* -
I'd have to say Sean Connery, Pierce Brosnan, Nico Rosberg (F1 driver)...
*sighs & swoons*
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 7:19 pm

Sorry guys I am not into those up ya self people
So I am going to say my darling hubby
who is my rock and just is so in love with the new me , can't keep his hand s to him self Lucky me lol
Was down the street the other day waiting out side a shop where he wassupose to be anyway he was having coffee he was walking towards me and said to his mate who he'd had coffee with who is your wife standing next to ? it was me he thought it was ne of this guys daughters friends , ow I was stoked
So for me it is my sugar no questions asked
Back to top Go down
bigbugger71
bigbugger71

Female
Number of posts : 163
Registration date : 2008-06-22

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 4:21 pm

Sorry to be so boring, but for me it has to be Brad Pitt! Johnny Depp in his absence kiss
Back to top Go down
Bella ..... xo
Sponsor

Female

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySun 01 Mar 2009, 2:43 pm

I loved Sweeney Todd......and all Johnny's movies.....(oh yeah - we are on first name terms)...hehe...i loved him in Chocolat too and Benny and June and Whats Eating Gilbert Grape and Dead Man Walking (???), Edward Scissorhands..........but Jack Sparrow is a hunka hunka burning love too....... Roar

Love
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptySat 28 Feb 2009, 6:46 am

The Depp seems to be a popular choice. My middle daughter and I both agree he can do no wrong no matter how much makeup he wears or how gay he acts - Jack Sparrow is a riot!
We even found him gorgeous in Sweeney Todd. Yummo. How's that for a sick fantasy?

Janey
Back to top Go down
El Jefe
El Jefe

Male
Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-11-25

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? EmptyFri 27 Feb 2009, 7:56 pm

Renee' Zellweger. Period.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=logo#/profile.php?id=138585
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?   Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date? Empty

Back to top Go down

Once You're Mean, Lean and Fantastic Who Would Be Your Ideal Date?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next