Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
rosy
rosy

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-14

has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 1:47 pm

First topic message reminder :

Is there anybody out there who has been sleeved for several years? Also has anybody lost too much weight?
Rosy
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Jezzybel
Part of the furniture

Number of posts : 242
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 3:12 pm

Mum was sleeved 7 months ago and had dramas with leaks and such. She's not dangerously thin or anything, but she is below her ideal weight now and still losing slowly. She just can't get enough nutrients and calories in to maintain at the moment. But I don't think you can really end up too thin from this surgery unless you've had complications. Before you start losing, it seems like a weird thing to be worrying about, doesn't it?
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 2:35 pm

Yeah I'm with you Deb. Wouldn't it be a pleasant change to have to try to put on weight? Not that I minimise anybody who has trouble gaining weight as I know that this can be a huge battle for some. But I can't wait to be like some on here that have reached their goal and are trying to maintain the right weight. It would be a dream come true for me.
Anyway Rosy search the threads as there are a couple of lovely ladies here who have reached their goal and are now replacing low fat milk with full fat milk etc to try and halt the weight loss. Having said that I haven't yet heard of anyone who has lost too much weight and become dangerously thin.
Hope this helps.
Janey
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 1:55 pm

Haven't you heard Dahhhlink...one can never be too rich or too thin :)
Back to top Go down
rosy
rosy

Female
Number of posts : 60
Registration date : 2009-02-14

PostSubject: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 EmptySat 21 Feb 2009, 1:47 pm

Is there anybody out there who has been sleeved for several years? Also has anybody lost too much weight?
Rosy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: has anybody lost too much weight?   has anybody lost too much weight? - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

has anybody lost too much weight?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2