AuthorMessage
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 9:40 am

hi there Jo

welcome......smiles

yep its a familiar feeling that being scared and excited at the same time. was there myself only last year. im sure everything will go well and soon you will be well on the way to a new you.

Erin

Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   Getting Nervous EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 8:23 am

Tubs your life will changeas you travel along this road. Before I had the sleeve I had diabetes, high bp, high cholesteral and sick of being overweight and struggling to change it all.

Now 17 months later I am down to goal, have given diabetes, high bp and high cholesteral the flick. I am always saying it is lovely to have the energy and be able to buy the clothes I want and have longed for. I have also had a tummy tuck and still am amazed by the flat tummy.

Take heart your weight and your life is going to go through changes. (Not menpause!! hehe)
Back to top Go down
ren77
ren77

Female
Number of posts : 182
Registration date : 2012-07-31

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 4:47 am

All the very best Jo, can't wait to hear about your progress Getting Nervous 63412
Back to top Go down
TUBS
TUBS

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: BLOG   Getting Nervous EmptyWed 01 Aug 2012, 4:21 am

Actually do keep a journal, it's an on line one and can be found at http://tubbytub.blogspot.com.au/

But its not just about the gastric sleeve, it's my life in general, (my weight being a major focus of that)

Jo
Back to top Go down
http://tubbytub.blogspot.com.au/
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: spoggy   Getting Nervous EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:58 pm

Welcome and congratulation onbeingso close to haveing the sleeve. I was excited and nervious at the same time before the op. A confusing feeling but normal. I am sure you will be ok and look forward to hearing from you many times in the future.

I love my sleeve and I think you will love your sleeve too. It is the best thing I have done.
Back to top Go down
vicki007
vicki007

Female
Number of posts : 57
Registration date : 2012-07-18

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:56 pm

Hi Tubs
I agree with Lin, start a diary, it will become a really good friend......... I have a friend who went through the public system and she too waited 4 years, but there was NO COST.
Glad things are OK on opti, keep it up, not long to go now,,, I am 6 sleeos away, so I know how nervous you are.

Cheers
Vicki

Getting Nervous 217555
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:27 pm

welcome. make sure you start a diary. waiting 4 yrs wow. didnt know you could get the sleeve in the public system
Back to top Go down
TUBS
TUBS

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-04-14

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous EmptyTue 31 Jul 2012, 1:22 pm

Hello, I'm from Bendigo and since the sleeve isn't available up this way heading to Box Hill hospital for my operation.
Been on the public Waiting list for 4 years and finally have a date.
10th August.

I am so nervous now, been waiting and waiting for this day and now it's here, want to run a mile in the other direction (but I'm not going to)
Been on the optifast since Saturday. Originally told 4 weeks on optifast by the hospital dietician, but due to the booking office only giving me 2 weeks notice. Falling short of that goal. So 4 days in on the pre op diet and I'm so hungry, but being good. The only norty has been a bit of dressing on some salad. should have limited it to a teaspoon but had about a tablespoon.

Been a member on this site for a bit, but only just sat down and worked out how to navigate it tonight.

So hi everyone. Look forward to chatting when I can.

Jo x
Back to top Go down
http://tubbytub.blogspot.com.au/
Sponsored content

Getting Nervous Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting Nervous   Getting Nervous Empty

Back to top Go down

Getting Nervous
Page 1 of 1