AuthorMessage
JPC
Part of the furniture
JPC

Female
Number of posts : 330
Registration date : 2012-05-13

I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptySun 29 Jul 2012, 12:28 am

Hi spoggy, I was so impressed with your news re diabetes. I am considered pre-diabetes so am hopeful for a similar outcome.

Cheers, Janet
Back to top Go down
spoggy
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2479
Registration date : 2010-10-01

PostSubject: spoggy   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptySat 28 Jul 2012, 12:20 pm

Hi, I was a diabetic before I lost weight. I am now considered non diabetic. I had type two. Sounds as you are going ok. Keep the good work up.
Back to top Go down
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

PostSubject: Re: I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptySun 22 Jul 2012, 3:54 pm

Hi Sylvie and welcome to life with a new tiny tummy...

You will find lots of fantastic information, great stories and inspiration on this site.

The sleevers monthly zenna mentioned below is a fantastic spot to hang out with people going through the stages at the same time as you are. The post-op thread will have answers to questions you haven't even thought of yet and the diaries and galleried are inspirational. Enjoy relaxing and recuperating from your surgery and we look forward to hearing more about your experience.

S
Back to top Go down
renee_summers
renee_summers

Female
Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2012-04-21

PostSubject: Welcome   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptySat 21 Jul 2012, 12:01 am

Hey there awesome news and welcome to the start of something beautiful.

Keep your head up and eyes focused and remember that there will be some trying times ahead but how you respond is what will count :)

Renee
Back to top Go down
Zenna
Part of the furniture
Zenna

Female
Number of posts : 227
Registration date : 2012-06-18

PostSubject: Re: I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 9:36 pm

Hi Sylvie,
Welcome and congratulations on your sleeve. Come on over to the July sleevers group and join
in . It is under the tab of sleevers monthly. Some of us are done and some like me are still to be sleeved.

Glad to hear you are going well after your op. I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 65317

x Zenna
Back to top Go down
Sylvie C.

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-07-16

PostSubject: I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 EmptyFri 20 Jul 2012, 5:24 pm

Hello, my name is Sylvie and I was sleeved last tuesday. I got back home after 48 hours and I do not feel too bad. I am diabetic and my blood tests are high (between 8 and 16) so I still have to use insulin. I guess it won't last as I do not eat much and no sugar. My blood pressure was perfect without medicine at the hospital but since I got home it is much higher so I had to get back on the medication for that too. My sister-in-law which is a nurse told me it is probably due to the stress, the pain and the adjustment of not feeling as secure at home as at the hospital. My pain is not bad and I do not really need medication. One spot out of five is painful if I cough or when I bend but I felle pretty good and I am happily surprised. I do not suffer from hunger as everything I have is completed with Beneprotein, a powder of protein. My only real problem is that I am not drinking enough. When I feel like it, it is not the right time, I am allowed to drink one hour before or after a meal. I am very positive about all the experience. Does my experience look like yours? Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012   I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012 Empty

Back to top Go down

I was sleeved tuesday, July 17th, 2012
Page 1 of 1