AuthorMessage
sssss
Top Poster
Top Poster

Female
Number of posts : 2844
Registration date : 2010-03-12

First bad weightloss week Empty
PostSubject: Re: First bad weightloss week   First bad weightloss week EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 2:22 pm

Hi mak...

The other thing is to make sure you are getting enough protein. We all have stalls along the way,,,and sometimes they're exacerbated because we just aren't eating enough of the right things. If you're exercising a lot, you might also be replacing fat mass with muscle mass...and the latter weighs about four times more than the former. So you might want to check measurement/how your clothes fit etc in order to get a better idea on what's happening with your body.

Congrats on such a great result so far...

S
Back to top Go down
lin1970
Top Poster
Top Poster
lin1970

Female
Number of posts : 3316
Registration date : 2011-11-18

PostSubject: Re: First bad weightloss week   First bad weightloss week EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 9:00 am

mak, you have lost alot and your body is in adjusting mode. no need to panic. dont be too hard on yourself and remember what works for you, so if at this stage you feel you need to weigh in everyday, jsut do it
Back to top Go down
Caz
Sponsor
Caz

Female
Number of posts : 5909
Registration date : 2009-01-20

PostSubject: Re: First bad weightloss week   First bad weightloss week EmptyFri 13 Jul 2012, 7:41 am

Don't panic! It just sounds like a stall - and one you were due for. Losing 2 kg per week is pretty amazing. I'm sure it will start up again before you know it.
Back to top Go down
Mak2002

Male
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2012-07-12

PostSubject: First bad weightloss week   First bad weightloss week EmptyThu 12 Jul 2012, 4:31 pm

Hi guys,

I been reading here since before and after my surgery and decided I'd jump on and join.

I had my surgery on March 20 by Prof Reg Lord from darlinghurst, he was absolutely fantastic.

Since then iv been working my ass of trying to lose weight as fast as possible by restricting food, working out and not eating when the sun goes down, and until this week I think iv been doing pretty well, iv been going good to date and for the last 2 months have been losing on average 2kg per week (with daily obsessive compulsive weigh in, I know it's wrong but it motivates me). Until this week that is. On Sunday, I was on my way to lose about 3kg for the week, then I attended my friends engagement, and it has been down hill since, when I got back, I was up 1kg (I freaked as there was no way I consumed 1kg of food, my wife weighed herself and she was her normal 48kg and she ate more that me).

Since that day, I have not lose anything, and my food intake is the same, I did extra cardio and ran lot more at indoor cricket (can't believe I can do that now) and still nothing. It's pretty deflating but as always, I'm not going to give up and I'm still going to try and get my 2kg by Monday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First bad weightloss week   First bad weightloss week Empty

Back to top Go down

First bad weightloss week
Page 1 of 1