*Lib*
Top Poster
Top Poster
*Lib*

Female
Number of posts : 1594
Registration date : 2009-03-31

I reached a significant milestone !!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyThu 07 May 2009, 12:33 am

Thats fantastic congratulations!!
Back to top Go down
FaddingAway
Part of the furniture
FaddingAway

Female
Number of posts : 579
Registration date : 2008-05-27

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 5:42 pm

congrats on your great work
good luck with the last few
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female
Number of posts : 2872
Registration date : 2008-11-22

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:19 pm

Thanks so much Koonta,

I will definitely keep everyone updated. Unless you haven't realised I am slightly addicted to this site. LOL.

Hugs,
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 2:15 pm

Koonta, I love your determination- If I'm doing it I'm going all the way!
Back to top Go down
koontakintay_1

Female
Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-11-19

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:58 pm

Thanks Janey and Deb, I am actually only 6kg's away from my surgeons goal that he gave me (based on the statistics of what people lose) but if I'm doing it, I am going all the way and am going to reach MY goal !!

Janey - I see you are not long off your op also. You won't know yourself in 6 months, there are some hard times at the start but the small 'issues' you may experience (the belching, heartburn and nausea etc) really does settle down pretty quickly and it is sooooo worth it ! I think it is a small price to pay for getting your life back. I only wish I had this done years ago and hadn't wasted so many years being super obese and so unhappy and unkind to myself and my body !!!

Make sure you keep us posted on your progress and if u have some down days after the op (which is quite normal), get on here and we will cheer you up !

Good luck for the 18th !

Koonta
Back to top Go down
Deb
Sponsor
Deb

Female
Number of posts : 1924
Registration date : 2008-12-17

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:54 pm

Koonta and Jodi, I am really pleased for you both.
Good luck with the last bit of your weight loss.
Back to top Go down
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 1:10 pm

How wonderful for you Jodi.

You'll be seeing that goal weight well before August at this rate. Fantastic effort. You've really put yourself out there and done it. Great work at Curves too. Sounds like you're really enjoying it. I have one within walking distance from home. Maybe I should join up too.

Hugs and good luck getting to that goal. Not that you need it.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Janey
Sponsor
Janey

Female

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:51 pm

Hi Koonta,

Congrats. That's an amazing amount of weight to lose. What a fantastic job you're doing. And being totally sensible while you're at it.

Keep it up,
Back to top Go down
koontakintay_1

Female

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:34 pm

Thanks Nelly - yes I have had a few plateaus along the way but haven't put on any weight at all since November (which is a first for me), so as long as I just keep at it, I am sure the weight will keep coming off, even if I do have to work it a bit more !
Back to top Go down
Nelly
Nelly

Female
Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2009-03-21

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 12:06 pm

Wow thats fantastic, so pleased for you, well done. Cant wait to get there myself and will remember ur words when I get done to 30kgs and its slowing down .
Back to top Go down
koontakintay_1

Female

PostSubject: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! EmptyWed 06 May 2009, 11:58 am

Hi All,

Just had to share the elation that I felt this morning when I got on the scales !!!!

I have now lost 40kg's !!!!! I was sleeved Nov 12th 08, so i am really stoked.

That -40kg's had been toying with me for a few weeks, plateauing for a couple of weeks, then nearly getting there then finally it ticked over to be a total loss of 40.2kgs !!!! I don't know why but that 40kg mark just kept messin with my head, so to reach it felt amazing !

I have another 25kg's to lose, which I am breaking down in 5kg lots, so it is really only 5 more lots of 5 kg's ..... doesnt seem that daunting that way !

I have to say the first 30kg's was reasonably easy but after that it is getting harder and the weight loss amounts each week are getting smaller but I feel fantastic and my fitness has improved greatly ...... I want to get to my goal by the end of the year, so I just have to keep plugging away at it !!!!

Koonta
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I reached a significant milestone !!!!   I reached a significant milestone !!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

I reached a significant milestone !!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: