AuthorMessage
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySun 21 Oct 2012, 7:46 am

Hi moovilous,

Thank you for your reply, reminding me that any loss is a good loss no matter how small it might seem, just like you prior to surgery my weight was just going up. Good luck with your journey and thank you for the important reminder and inspiring me to continue. Take care
slow weightloss 618285
Back to top Go down
moovilous
moovilous

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-09-04

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySat 20 Oct 2012, 1:59 am

Wow Im pre op and reading about all of your losses is inspiring I cant wait to start the journey atm im just putting weight on and thats not a nice feeling at all.. Any loss is a good loss well done to you all and thanks for sharing your inspiring losses slow weightloss 542174
Back to top Go down
Tracey_379
Part of the furniture
Tracey_379

Female
Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2012-09-19

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySat 13 Oct 2012, 3:00 am

Hi

My weight loss in my opinion has been slow. I am about 12 weeks post op and with 2 week optifast period 14 weeks total and I have only lost 21 kgs. I have an appt with my dietician in about 3 weeks not sure if I am doing something wrong. Must say 21 kgs is great just thought it would happen quicker as I have about 50kgs still to lose.
Back to top Go down
HappierAndHealthier
HappierAndHealthier

Female
Number of posts : 188
Registration date : 2012-05-27

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySat 13 Oct 2012, 2:49 am

I've only lost 17kg in 3 months so there's a lot of people who are losing it slowly or slower even - don't stress too much :)
Back to top Go down
HEM
HEM

Female
Number of posts : 160
Registration date : 2012-01-12

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptyMon 24 Sep 2012, 3:38 am

Hi Perthsleeve,
I wish had done as well as you. 8 weeks out I'd only lost 15kg in total.

You are doing wonderfully. Everyone's journey is different and it's very hard to compare.
Keep well,
Helen
Back to top Go down
MissMelly
Part of the furniture
MissMelly

Female
Number of posts : 274
Registration date : 2012-02-12

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 11:19 pm

Hi perthsleeve.

So if I understand your post you are now 8 weeks post op and you have lost 17kg in that time which is 2kg a week. I think you have done a fantastic job and you are being to hard on yourself at 8 weeks I had lost 18kg and I was thrilled. You don't want to lose weight too sat as your skin needs to catch up or it will be loose and saggy.

Good luck
Melissa
Back to top Go down
perthsleeve

Female
Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2012-07-17

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: slow weightloss   slow weightloss EmptySun 23 Sep 2012, 12:47 pm

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone is doing well. I was sleeved on 31.07.12 and weight on 31.07 was 102kg.On 14.08-96kg.On 05.09-91kg.Weighed myself today-85kg. I still cannot eat bread,rice, meat and chicken must be basically shredded and minced so I am kind of eating soft,mushy foods. However I am concerned with my weightloss,it seems extremely slow and I am trying to see what am I doing or eating that is slowing the weightloss as I was under the impression I would lose weight rapidly in the first 6 months.I have soups,no fat yoghurt,feta cheese and biscuits(ritz)-love to snack.Could it be not enough exercise as I do walk around as best as I can.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. I am starting to stress abit about my weightloss.

Thanks so much.slow weightloss 595690
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

slow weightloss Empty
PostSubject: Re: slow weightloss   slow weightloss Empty

Back to top Go down

slow weightloss
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gastric Sleeve Support :: All about the surgery :: Pre-op, Post Op, and Complications :: The Post-Op Page-
Jump to: