AuthorMessage
melbell
Part of the furniture
melbell

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2010-01-23

not sure if this is normal Empty
PostSubject: not sure if this is normal   not sure if this is normal EmptyTue 12 Jun 2012, 1:09 pm

just need advise i have been through tough time of not eating enough , but have hurt my neck and back and am on very strong pain killers and since being on them i find all i want to do is eat im getting the munchies very scared of putting to much weight on i have put 3 kgs on in 2 weeks i have thyroid problems so i do need to work twice as hard to keep the weight off i was 3 kgs off being my all time goal then i was put on these pain killers. i have thought of stopping them but without them its not easy lifting a 5 months old baby thats very active. i know there would be plenty people on here that r on pain killers for something so im wondering do u have the same problems and any advise would be good.

it gets to the point i have the munchies and ill eat even though it makes me sick and hurts dnt want to stretch my tummy either.

thanks in advance mel not sure if this is normal 697586
Back to top Go down

not sure if this is normal
Page 1 of 1