Angelmystique
Top Poster
Top Poster
Angelmystique

Female
Number of posts : 1359
Registration date : 2012-02-20

Sunday Mornings.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 12:28 pm

Kate wrote:
LOL Robbie.....that is very PC. I too am having a cooked breakfast, omelette with bacon, mushroom and zucchini (trying to up my vege intake). Seriously considering a little Nana Nap already though. Two late nights out (4.30am and 1am) and I guess I had to crash and burn sooner or later.

kate this is MY fave brekky - not the bacon just an egg on top of mushroom and zucchini with the lid on - poached! very very very filling :)]

this sunday i had a lil sleep in - had extra blanket on - less asthma so slept more!!!

then of course - housework and washing lol not much else really

made roast pork for dinner - dont know why i do that lol - takes hours to prepare and minutes to eat and then i have all the dishes to do also!

sigh

monday 2moro
Back to top Go down
100%-er
Top Poster
Top Poster
100%-er

Female
Number of posts : 1217
Registration date : 2011-01-21

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 8:54 am

Love Sundays.. and Saturdays!

DH went out for a ride early, so had to be up at 5.30. I was awake, so had a mini cheesy-mite scroll for breaky, did a couple of hours of school work and 23mins on the treadmill.... I know 23mins is a weird number to stop on, but the phone rang and it was my mum. I did surprise myself though, I was doing a few minutes of 8km per hour, which is a slow jog for me... not a pretty site, with an incline of 18... didn't feel too bad.

Then DH and I went out for the afternoon to shop, didn't get anything too special though.

Psyching myself up for Monday now.
Back to top Go down
Eringirl
Part of the furniture
Eringirl

Female
Number of posts : 633
Registration date : 2011-06-05

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 8:17 am

love Sunday morning brekky

normally i and the OH head off to the early morning markets about 7am, (if i dont sleep in) and before i go i have a lovely cup of tea and when we get home breakfast is for me either a piece of spelt and chia grain toast with a Tab of almond spread, or some organic fig jam or a poached egg. This morning though i had a whole sugar banana, and another cup of tea.

nice question

Erin
Back to top Go down
hazelbaby
Part of the furniture
hazelbaby

Female
Number of posts : 370
Registration date : 2011-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 5:40 am

Croissant for brekky, uuuuummmmmmaaaaaaahhhhhh, or 3/4 of one. Then the paper in bed with a couple of cups of tea before taking my son to a birthday party. A perfect day so far

Sunday Mornings.... 914206 Sunday Mornings.... 542174 Sunday Mornings.... 914206
Back to top Go down
~Trishah~
Top Poster
Top Poster
~Trishah~

Female
Number of posts : 1954
Registration date : 2012-04-15

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 3:41 am

Sunday for me...housework as per usual... up at 6, washed and changed all the sheets...flipped the mattresses... vacumed, dusted...scrubbed the showers... now sitting down with a coffee haleluja!
Back to top Go down
liny
liny

Female
Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2012-04-24

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 3:25 am

I love sundays to today I went down to bunnings got some potted color went to coles picked up some milk then headed home did some gardening and I am about to go make a Lemon meringue pie well 3 actually 1 for my sister 1 for my mum (gluten free version) and of course one for me ow and not the bright yellow lemon filling kind I personaly hate that stuff I found a recipie online for old fashion lemon filling and it has now become my signature dish lol.

ENJOY

liny xx
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female
Number of posts : 2162
Registration date : 2011-06-23

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 1:50 am

The first time was about 2 weeks ago and no I didn't. I had 3 glasses of wine over about 2 hours, then had dinner and had maybe 1/2 bourbon and diet cokes over a few hours. Was fine, didn't have a headache or anything the next day. The second time however, totally different story. I have no idea how many glasses of wine I had as my glass kept getting topped up before I could finish it. I'm guessing it was way too many though, lol. Yes, I definitely felt pissed. Thought I would never get up to make it to the gym at 6.30am but I was fine the next morning. No headache, no feeling like crap, went to the gym and found it quite easy actually. I think though if I was going out I would stick to spirits, the wine definitely seemed to affect me quicker than the bourbon.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 1:16 am

I still can't drink straight water at 9 months out. Spoke to my dietician at 9 month check up and she said as long as I'm getting the fluid in it's fine. I drink about 1.5 to 2litres a day of water with diet cordial. It's about all I drink apart from a coffee and the occasional lemonade when I go out. Oh yeah I did try alcohol a few weeks ago, it went down way too well, lol. Going to have to be careful with that.

Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 1:06 am

Hang in there Robbie, it gets better I promise. How long you got left on puree?
Back to top Go down
glenmaree
Part of the furniture
glenmaree

Female
Number of posts : 745
Registration date : 2011-05-22

PostSubject: sunday morning   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 12:50 am

I woke to the smell of bacon, eggs and toast being cooked - not for me unfortunately - just cereal and a protein shake. It is really cold - still in my pj's under a quilt on the lounge playing computer games on facebook and surfing the forum. Quilting later this morning

g
Back to top Go down
JustHayley
Part of the furniture
JustHayley

Female
Number of posts : 221
Registration date : 2012-02-04

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 12:40 am

Never was a big fan if Sunday's! A little too close to Monday coming back around for me... I woke up with a pretty decent asthma attack, so after good concoction of drugs and a steamy shower for breakfast I think my bed is calling me back for a while...

Although I managed to pull an 800g loss over night! What the?? I'll take that and run with it!
JH
Back to top Go down
Kate
Top Poster
Top Poster
Kate

Female

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySun 27 May 2012, 12:19 am

LOL Robbie.....that is very PC. I too am having a cooked breakfast, omelette with bacon, mushroom and zucchini (trying to up my vege intake). Seriously considering a little Nana Nap already though. Two late nights out (4.30am and 1am) and I guess I had to crash and burn sooner or later.
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySat 26 May 2012, 11:48 pm

Ooh how was it?
Back to top Go down
Strawberrychick
Top Poster
Top Poster
Strawberrychick

Female
Number of posts : 1211
Registration date : 2012-02-16

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySat 26 May 2012, 11:34 pm

Mine looks a bit different to that. No paper and I couldn't eat that no matter how hard I tried, although it sounds delicious. I have lots of games of Scramble on my iPhone (my current addiction!) with half a mug of hot chocolate and my vitamins! Enjoy your Sunday morning :)
Back to top Go down
Janette
Top Poster
Top Poster
Janette

Female
Number of posts : 4341
Registration date : 2009-09-13

PostSubject: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... EmptySat 26 May 2012, 11:30 pm

Don't you just love Sunday mornings, lazing around reading the Sunday paper (mine is delivered, so don't even have to go far to get it LOL), yummy cooked breakfast. Now as full as a goog!

Toast topped with sliced avocado, cheese, bacon and egg, so lots of protein!!

Sunday Mornings.... 120705
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Mornings....   Sunday Mornings.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Mornings....
Page 1 of 1