Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
gigi2195

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Crohn's Disease & the sleeve Empty
PostSubject: crohn's    Crohn's Disease & the sleeve EmptyWed 28 Nov 2012, 4:31 am

Angelwithlovehandles wrote:
Hi All,
So far you are the only person that I've found that has had Crohn's and has had this surgery. I can't wait to get info from you!!!

Just wanted to let you know that I have Crohn's disease of the terminal ileum (small bowel) and was sleeved on the 30th November, 2010.

I have had 2 x bowel resections in the past and have mild to moderate Crohn's symptoms that are ongoing.

If you would like to follow my journey from pre to post sleeve, feel free to find my diary entry titled 'My sleeve journey with Crohn's' under the 'Diary' section.

My advice to any Crohn's patients considering weight loss surgery would be to only consider Gastric Sleeve and not lap banding or Gastric Bypass. That's purely my opinion, and I'm happy to elaborate further should you have any questions. Also, research your surgeon extensively.

I highly recommend Dr Michael France in Adelaide.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding Crohn's and the sleeve operation and I'll help in any way I can. Although it's early days for me thus far.

Regards,
Angel. x
Back to top Go down
Angelwithlovehandles
Angelwithlovehandles

Female
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Crohn's Disease & the sleeve Empty
PostSubject: Crohn's Disease & the sleeve   Crohn's Disease & the sleeve EmptyMon 13 Dec 2010, 8:04 am

Hi All,

Just wanted to let you know that I have Crohn's disease of the terminal ileum (small bowel) and was sleeved on the 30th November, 2010.

I have had 2 x bowel resections in the past and have mild to moderate Crohn's symptoms that are ongoing.

If you would like to follow my journey from pre to post sleeve, feel free to find my diary entry titled 'My sleeve journey with Crohn's' under the 'Diary' section.

My advice to any Crohn's patients considering weight loss surgery would be to only consider Gastric Sleeve and not lap banding or Gastric Bypass. That's purely my opinion, and I'm happy to elaborate further should you have any questions. Also, research your surgeon extensively.

I highly recommend Dr Michael France in Adelaide.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions regarding Crohn's and the sleeve operation and I'll help in any way I can. Although it's early days for me thus far.

Regards,
Angel. x
Back to top Go down

Crohn's Disease & the sleeve
Page 1 of 1