Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hungry21

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-07-07

Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease Empty
PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease   Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease EmptyWed 08 Jul 2015, 9:30 am

Shrinking Violet wrote:
I'm sorry I can't help but it seems a bit more involved than the average sleeve surgery. Do you have a large fluid output from your iliostomy? Has the doctor addressed the issue of getting enough fluids in orally post op? If he hasn't, maybe you should raise the issue.
Thank you It has all been a big surprise to me that I can actually have this done. That will certainly be something i will ask him next time. Feeling excited!!!
Back to top Go down
Shrinking Violet

Female
Number of posts : 125
Registration date : 2015-01-10

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease   Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease EmptyWed 08 Jul 2015, 8:50 am

I'm sorry I can't help but it seems a bit more involved than the average sleeve surgery. Do you have a large fluid output from your iliostomy? Has the doctor addressed the issue of getting enough fluids in orally post op? If he hasn't, maybe you should raise the issue.
Back to top Go down
Hungry21

Female
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2015-07-07

PostSubject: Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease   Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease EmptyWed 08 Jul 2015, 7:39 am

Hi everyone
I'm and wondering if anybody has had the sleeve done with a Ileostomy bag and how was their experience.I have had my initial consultation and the Dr has preformed the surgery on previous patients with Ileostomy and Crohns, i'm just a bit curious of peoples results and experiences if any.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease   Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease Empty

Back to top Go down

Gastric Sleeve with a Ileostomy bag and Crohns disease
Page 1 of 1