AuthorMessage
realme
Part of the furniture
realme

Female
Number of posts : 763
Registration date : 2010-04-20

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO Empty
PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 28 Aug 2010, 7:10 am

Has anyone heard how Anna is doing????
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female
Number of posts : 3694
Registration date : 2009-08-09

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 3:43 am

Good luck for Monday.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female
Number of posts : 148
Registration date : 2009-04-03

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 14 Aug 2010, 3:40 am

Hey Kaz,
Your weekend before is HERE!!!!!!!!!, so happy for you, wishing you all the very best and a very speedy recovery. I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555

Hi Tiny Terri,
I was wondering where you had got to. Hope all is going well with you. By the sounds of things you sound great, Im really pleased. Yeh so August 25th is nearly here, Im so excited. I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555

Diamonds,
So true, I remember thinking gee 5 weeks to go until my op, and now I can just about say next week, it has flown real quick. I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555

Take Care
Anna
Back to top Go down
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyFri 13 Aug 2010, 4:40 am

It sure does fly!! Before you know its the weekend before!!
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
nimue
Part of the furniture
nimue

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 12 Aug 2010, 12:23 am

Hi April, I've been away and my computer crashed, but better late than never.......congradulations

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174
I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555 Tiny Terri
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE..........WOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyWed 11 Aug 2010, 1:45 pm

Just popping in to say.................. 14 sleeps to go.

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 446871 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 487524 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 878453 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 427584 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 65317 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 63412 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 120705

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555
Anna
Back to top Go down
kazlikesgreen
Part of the furniture
kazlikesgreen

Female
Number of posts : 1024
Registration date : 2010-05-13

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyTue 10 Aug 2010, 2:08 am

Zhan wrote:
I am so glad for you. I cannot wait for my date to be set.

Are you getting banded or sleeved? I have not decided yet.....

go for the sleeve!!
Back to top Go down
http://karenjenniferful.blogspot.com
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 3:58 pm

Hi Zhan,

Nice to meet you. Im getting sleeved on the 25th August, I had a band put in on May 07 and had it taken out on Jan 08, worst thing I've ever done was having a band , I would not recommend it to anyone, there are too many problems with the band.

I was constantly vomiting, couldnt eat certain foods like, meat, bread, fruit, so decided that wasnt the life for me, and now having the sleeve, I found this site and done my home work and the sleeve is the way to go. Read around on this site its great, lots of info good and bad............. but mostly good, not many on here would say they hate their sleeve, not only that,but a lot of the people on here who have had the sleeve also had the band before and had lots of trouble.

Do your research and Im sure you will make your decision. All the best.

Anna I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555
Back to top Go down
Zhan
Zhan

Female
Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2010-08-01

PostSubject: You lucky fish!!   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 07 Aug 2010, 3:39 am

I am so glad for you. I cannot wait for my date to be set.

Are you getting banded or sleeved? I have not decided yet.....
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 1:36 pm

lol.............. Gail you will be fine, mind you I would be crapping myself too, BUT the end result...............welll thats another thing, Im sure it will be well worth it. I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555

Take Care
Anna
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyFri 06 Aug 2010, 8:17 am

Hi Anna,

Crapping myself LOL

Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE...I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 3:21 pm

Hiya Sharon,
Thanx for the good wishes. I cant wait, times ticking by.

Anna
Back to top Go down
Sharon66
Part of the furniture
Sharon66

Female
Number of posts : 715
Registration date : 2009-10-16

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 05 Aug 2010, 1:16 am

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 446871 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 446871 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 446871
All the best Aprilsun,

Sharon.
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptySat 31 Jul 2010, 5:20 am

Hi Gail,
Thats fab news, Gee thats come quickly from when you first mentioned it. Are you getting nervous?????

Going2bsexylexy, thats great news a day before me, dont feel alone I have 3 weeks of opti too, so just think of me doing the same thing.

Anna

P.S. 25 sleeps to go yeee haaaaaaaa
Back to top Go down
Tempest
Sponsor
Tempest

Female

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyFri 30 Jul 2010, 4:12 am

Hi Anna,

I have 27 sleeps to go as well to the next surgery. You are so gonna love the sleeve.

Hugs Gail
Back to top Go down
going2bsexylexy
going2bsexylexy

Female
Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2010-06-28

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

kewl I got my date today, the 24th of August. Im kinda nervous I have to do 3weeks of opti, so the road ahead is a little bumpy.
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 10:38 am

27 Sleeps to Go I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 542174
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyThu 29 Jul 2010, 9:43 am

Hi Terri,
I cant believe Ive finally got my date, and it will be here before I know it. Looks and sounds like your going great guns.....good on you.

Hi Jac,
Congratulations on getting your date, not long to go now. Welcome to the site, go along and also join the August Sleevers in the Sleevers Monthly site.

All the Best
Anna I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555
Back to top Go down
jac
jac

Female
Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2010-07-26

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 11:23 am

Hello
I am so excited to have found this group. I too am being sleeved in August (10th). Whoo hoo. Can hardly wait.
Will be back regularly with updates and questions I'm sure. Have been reading this forum for a while and am sure you will all be able to answer my silly questions post op. Have started Optifast but am sure by the end of the two weeks I will be hating that word and like alot of you out there will be calling it Optiyuk! Good luck to all August "sleevers".... 13 days to go, 13 days to go, 13 days to go.......

6: [img][/img]
Back to top Go down
nimue
Part of the furniture
nimue

Female
Number of posts : 415
Registration date : 2009-10-13

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 7:07 am

Congradulations, not long before you are officially a sleever, then you can post on "You know your a sleever when " post and look at your shadow and wonder who that person is and bag up all your clothes because there too big not too small and shop at the op shop because your loosing weight so rapidlly it would be a waste of money to buy new........a whole new world awaits. Tiny Terri
Back to top Go down
aprilsun
aprilsun

Female

PostSubject: I GOT MY DATE....IGOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyWed 28 Jul 2010, 6:01 am

Thanks FNM and PM,

WOW 23rd, 2 days before me, good on you, Congratulations.

Its 28 sleeps to go for me I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 878453 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 878453 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 878453

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555 I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 217555
Anna
Back to top Go down
fatnomore
Part of the furniture

Female
Number of posts : 526
Registration date : 2009-12-30

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 1:28 pm

Awesome......I remember being as excited as you..I will be thinking of you as I fly home from our holiday.....you will be on our side before you know it!
Back to top Go down
Carrie
Top Poster
Top Poster
Carrie

Female
Number of posts : 2601
Registration date : 2009-09-17

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 12:15 pm

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO 2329 LOL Nat,

That's great incentive to be good on the Optifast to get it moving.
Every little bit of motivation helps, tee hee.

Hugs - Carrie
Back to top Go down
PiercedMumma08
Top Poster
Top Poster
PiercedMumma08

Female
Number of posts : 1702
Registration date : 2010-04-05

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO EmptyTue 27 Jul 2010, 11:06 am

And I just want to say- i dont weigh 1154 kilos, I cant move the shoe off the 1 just yet !

need to lose more weight!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO   I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO Empty

Back to top Go down

I GOT MY DATE....I GOT MY DATE........WOOOOHOOOOOO
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next