* White fish fillet: 120g (females) or 220g (males)
* ½ Cup basil leaves, finely chopped
* 2 Teaspoons wholegrain mustard
* 1 Clove garlic, crushed
* 1 Teaspoon finely grated orange rind
* 4 Tablespoons orange juice
* ½ Tablespoon of olive oil
* Salt and cracked black pepper
* Olive oil spray
1. Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
2. In a small bowl combine all ingredients except the fish and olive oil spray to make a basil mix.
3. Place a non stick fry pan on medium heat, lightly spray olive oil spray and then lightly sear fish on each side for 1 minute.
4. Obtain a baking tray and place a sheet of aluminium foil on top. Spray the foil with olive oil, then add the fish fillet. Top the fish with basil mix.
5. Wrap the fish with the foil, then place it in the oven for 15 minutes.
6. Take it out of the oven and serve with a side salad or vegetable side dish.