Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
My_New_Life

Female
Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-03-01

HBA Health Insurance Empty
PostSubject: HBA Health Insurance   HBA Health Insurance EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 2:32 pm

Hello, I am very new at this. I have just joined HBA Top Hospital with Extras. Has anyone had any problems with this healthfund. I have 12 months of waiting but time moves so fast, before you know it, I will be in for my sleeving.
Back to top Go down
applesauce
Top Poster
Top Poster
applesauce

Female
Number of posts : 1999
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: HBA Health Insurance   HBA Health Insurance EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 2:43 pm

drop any extra cover it is a waste of money. also drop to single cover even if you have a partner and or kids. just a couple of things health funds in their rush for the buck dont tell people. phone them and check you are covered for a sleeve. if you want to put your mind at rest ask them send you a letter or email confirming this.

applesauce
Back to top Go down
My_New_Life

Female

PostSubject: HBA - Health Cover   HBA Health Insurance EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 3:00 pm

Thanks for the heads up, I have got a single cover and the extras will be well used. Have got the "Your Choice Extras".
I did ask them if sleeving was covered and they confirmed that but will get them to put it in writing. Good idea. Thank you again, much appreciated.
Back to top Go down
sunland
Sponsor
sunland

Male
Number of posts : 235
Registration date : 2009-02-07

PostSubject: Re: HBA Health Insurance   HBA Health Insurance EmptyMon 01 Mar 2010, 7:59 pm

I was with HBA, no hasles all good, just had to pay the excess, no charge for hospital meds or stockings, even got to take them home! they don't even fit now!!

Cya

Greg
Back to top Go down
My_New_Life

Female

PostSubject: HBA Health Insurance   HBA Health Insurance EmptyTue 02 Mar 2010, 12:58 pm

Thank you Sunland

Thats so good to hear. I wished I had joined the health fund sooner because all of you look great. I really cannot wait for my day. My good friend "For Life" goes in for her sleeve on the 24th March. Lets all wish her well.
HBA Health Insurance 618285
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HBA Health Insurance   HBA Health Insurance Empty

Back to top Go down

HBA Health Insurance
Page 1 of 1