Go down 
AuthorMessage
krakow57
Part of the furniture
krakow57

Female
Number of posts : 361
Registration date : 2016-03-24

From looking like having triplets to a small beachball size abdominal swelling Empty
PostSubject: From looking like having triplets to a small beachball size abdominal swelling   From looking like having triplets to a small beachball size abdominal swelling EmptyWed 20 Apr 2016, 12:54 am

Hi,

I am 7 weeks post op, and I still have a swollen belly (abdomen).

It is getting better very slowly ....

It went down from the "having triplets look" to a small beach ball size.
There is no infection, no bloating from bowels, just still a sizeable swelling post op.

I spoke with my surgical nurse this morning, seeing my surgeon next week about it.

I have no complications that I know of, and am gradually losing weight.

Just wondering if anyone else experienced this post op, and how long did it take for you to lose this abdominal swelling completely.

I know we have different recovery experiences and results, but if there is anyone out there who experienced similar, please post.

And of course, any length of time for the swelling to go down and go away, I'd be happy to hear that too, even if it was quick for you.

Thank you!
Back to top Go down

From looking like having triplets to a small beachball size abdominal swelling
Page 1 of 1