Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vivace

Female
Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2015-03-31

Band to sleeve Joondalup  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Band to sleeve Joondalup    Band to sleeve Joondalup  EmptySun 06 Dec 2015, 1:29 am

I had my band removed in April 2015 after 6 years by Dr Blair Bowden and he removed it for free, but I was a private patient and he did my band in 2009. On Monday this week I went in for my sleeve with him and all is going well and my out of pockets were less than $1000 and my Anaesthetist was $1300.

As for using the public system I have one friend who goes in tomorrow to RBH in Brisbane for her sleeve (virgin sleever) after about a 6 month wait and I have another friend who has only been on the waiting list for a couple of months, but both friends have multiple medical conditions which has allowed their surgery to be brought forward.
Back to top Go down
Daybreak

Female
Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2015-12-03

Band to sleeve Joondalup  Empty
PostSubject: Band to sleeve Joondalup    Band to sleeve Joondalup  EmptyThu 03 Dec 2015, 12:11 am

Hi guys :)

has anyone had band removed and sleeve fitted? Mine band was done by Mr Dolan 7 years ago as a public patient, can I ask what the cheapest way to go about it is? I believe the wait list for public is very long ;/ I currently go to BMI Joondalup for adjustments, thanks in advance :)
Back to top Go down

Band to sleeve Joondalup
Page 1 of 1