Australian Gastric Sleeve Support Forum

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Help needed - what to attach for health fund??

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nervousandnew

Female
Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2015-01-31

Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? EmptyWed 18 Mar 2015, 1:44 am

Thanks so much!! have just scanned and emailed all the forms away!!

fingers crossed :)
Back to top Go down
Bumbles
Part of the furniture
Bumbles

Female
Number of posts : 794
Registration date : 2013-10-25

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015, 9:21 pm

I had my super released. What they want in this section is the % of rebate you qualify for from the government. I just logged on to my health fund member site, and copied the small section that shows my level of cover and excess. This is the only information I gave them for this question, and my application was approved.

Health Policy Details:
Hospital Cover Type:
HOS ADV SAV $450
Extras Cover Type:
GENERAL EXTRAS PLUS
Your current rebate is:
29.040%
Your Lifetime Health Cover loading is:
15% (Please note: This is an average of the LHC loading for the two adults on this policy)
Back to top Go down
nervousandnew

Female

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015, 8:57 pm

Ohh of course!! My surgeons quote does have written on it the amount I'll get back so that should cover it!!

Thank you. I was so stressed last night trying to get all the paper work together!!
Back to top Go down
WondaWendy
Top Poster
Top Poster
WondaWendy

Female
Number of posts : 1258
Registration date : 2014-04-08

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015, 11:33 am

I would assume that you need to find out exactly what you will get back from your health fund out of the total cost so that they can calculate what out of pocket expenses you will have.  As each surgeon charges differently, that will be pretty different for each person.

If I was you I would call the surgeon's office and ask if they are able to do a written quote with the health fund details taken into account and I would attach that along with a copy of your health fund policy document - I think I'm so bad with paperwork that I'd probably have to ring my HCF and ask them to e-mail me something, lol.  Sorry if this is not helpful but maybe someone else can give you a better idea.
Back to top Go down
nervousandnew

Female

PostSubject: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? EmptyTue 17 Mar 2015, 10:10 am

I'm confused by what i need to add in the 'please attach health cover rebate details'. 

Do i need something written from my health fund??

I have full cover so all my hospital expenditures are paid for...

so confused! Please help :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help needed - what to attach for health fund??   Help needed - what to attach for health fund?? Empty

Back to top Go down

Help needed - what to attach for health fund??
Page 1 of 1